How to tell your co driver he has sleep apnea

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by John Dewart, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Bfennell

Bfennell Light Load Member

Jun 21, 2016
    Indiana
    I have severe. Was over 120 interruption per hour. All docs and techs said I was highest they had seen. I have to have pressure at 16

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Western flyer

Western flyer Road Train Member

Mar 13, 2014
    What qualifications do you have to diagnose somebody
    Else with sleep apnea.
    It's none of your business. He'll be out of your truck
    In one week.

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  4. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    And here I am feeling fat with 225lbs at 6'2"... At age 23 I was 180lbs, half the size of the OP. Just crazy what modern days food does to people

x1Heavy Thanks this.
  5. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    At 21 I was 135 soaking wet. At 30 I was 6 foot and 150 perfect.

Fast forward to today, 185 after losing 45 pounds over the last 11 months. Im still working on that Protein is king and fat/carbs are not. Im trying to win the battle for the future what there is of it. Obesity is such a high threat to health.

My family have had several who died from Obesity before 40 and there are a number who are over 6 feet and are big. It is one of the hallmarks in my family. I did not get it until much later in life due to premature birth of 3 months which usually are not survivable. They used a artery in my leg with the smallest needle. I spent 5 months hanging on that stupid needle because if you break that artery in a adult today, he or she is bled out and dead in 1 minute to 20 seconds give or take a little bit. It's crazy. They used that procedure to support my lungs with a absolute flood of oxygen.

6. John Dewart

John Dewart Medium Load Member

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    Well... At 285 lbs I ran a 5.0 40 yard, deadlifted 785 lbs and bench pressed just under 500 lbs when I was training for foot ball... I'm a big dude, not a fat dude. When I was 19 at 255 with a body fat of 5% the military wouldn't accept me because I needed to be 230 or less.... Everyone's built differently. If you guys met me in person you'd understand.

7. John Dewart

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    Well when it's your life in his hands, would you just sit there and not say anything?

driverdriver and Roberts450 Thank this.
  8. Skate-Board

Skate-Board Road Train Member

Aug 9, 2014
    Merrimack, NH
    I was gonna call BS but when I Googled it some have bench pressed 1,000. Holy cow! I can't even get my girlfriend off me when I'm not in the mood and she only weighs 120.

CruisingAlong and G13Tomcat Thank this.
  9. John Dewart

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    I'll see if I can get an old picture. 8 plates on a 55lb bar, Brock lesner cracked 1100 before, I wanted to go his training camp but that dudes a ####in machine. No way in hell I was competing in his category. There's a video of him jogging around his farm with a 8ft section of light pole on his shoulders. ####in super beast lol

firemedic2816 and Skate-Board Thank this.
  10. John Dewart

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    It's a curse in disguise.,, try and find a shirt when your a 3xl without a giant gut lol

BIGZILLA Thanks this.
  11. John Dewart

Jan 2, 2016
    Hartford, CT
    @Skate-Board

This was in a squat rack because I was by my self. Dropped 315 on myself before and that wasn't fun.,,

Attached Files:

Skate-Board Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.