I Sent Flowers to The Waitress

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by Flashdrive7, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Flashdrive7

Flashdrive7 Medium Load Member

Apr 24, 2015
    West Coast
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pedigreed Bulldog

Pedigreed Bulldog Road Train Member

May 7, 2011
    I don't know many GOOD waitresses who would take a job like that. Works great if you're a slacker who doesn't like to provide good service, but for those who excell at what they do, that commie "equal outcome" crap just doesn't cut it.

That being the case, you probably aren't going to receive good service at that sort of establishment, as there really isn't any incentive to go the extra mile.

bigguns and JC1971 Thank this.
  4. DSK333

DSK333 Road Train Member

Jan 27, 2018
    Pennsyltucky
    Is she a size 14 and will she help you load a chair into a van? Or maybe later she might put the lotion in the basket? If so, she's a keeper. Perfect for an abandoned well.

EDIT: My apologies on second video's "profanity". I didn't even realize it.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Reason for edit: Censored word in the 2nd video
  5. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
  6. Eowyn

Eowyn Medium Load Member

Jul 5, 2016
    TN
    It’s only creepy if the guy is creepy.

Girls like getting flowers, we can’t help it....I think it’s in our DNA.

I’ve had flowers sent to me a few times. Once someone left some late at night on my door step. I still don’t know who sent them, but I have an idea. It’s been about 20 years, but I still remember that time the most.

cybill234 and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  7. otterinthewater

otterinthewater Road Train Member

May 10, 2018
    Santa Barbara, Ca
    It’s better than asking if she wants to make $14 the hard way ala Rodney Dangerfield from Caddyshack.

8. snowman_w900

snowman_w900 Road Train Member

Nov 25, 2010
  9. snowman_w900

Nov 25, 2010
    That company didnt happen to be Arrow Trucking outta Tulsa years back was it?

They went bankrupt because some Arrow driver caused a serious accident on I-44 when a set of tandems came out from under a trailer and wiped out 5 or 6 cars. I cant remember how many got hurt and what have you but....wait, hold on...uh oh.

You said she was showing people how to slide their tandems?

shogun Thanks this.
  10. shogun

shogun Road Train Member

Jan 23, 2009
    Doing a regen
    If that’s who I’m thinking, I think there was a selfie taken by the tandems to show off her new Arrow windbreaker. The pins were still retracted. She ended up becoming a driver manager over the Juarez account, and they photoshopped the pins being locked. It’s funny what you get away with when you are attractive.

snowman_w900 Thanks this.
  11. snowman_w900

Nov 25, 2010
    Ohhh. I didnt know she became a driver manager there.

The story i got was she met George Clooney right after that incident where the tandems came off and killed those people.

I wonder if its really true that her and George Clooney met at that rest area where he had his driver make an emergency stop due to forgetting his Imodium AD pills after eating a pint of ice cream.

Supposedly she heard Clooney in the bathroom screaming at his driver during his struggle to get his bowels under control. Feeling sorry for Clooney and being she too used Imodium AD on a regular basis, she shared her imodium pills with him thus restoring relief.....and BAM, he fired his driver, hired her. The rest is history.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    shogun Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.