INSURANCE! - Driver not listed on policy - CLAIM DENIED! Help us protect ourselves!

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Bobby_ADT, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Doealex

Doealex Medium Load Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Wrong;):D:(.

Attached Files:

TheRealLargeMarge Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    If my memory is correct this. Broker sprouted out of the wholesale express sale former employee heads the outfit, along with some former TQL dispatchers. It should all make sense to everyone now.

4. Doealex

Feb 21, 2018
    Fourth up priced post for the same load. Now it’s $2.79 per mile, but it’s still lower than minimum anyone moved on this lane.

Attached Files:

TheRealLargeMarge Thanks this.
  5. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Atleast you get some satisfaction watching it sit, what pisses me off is when you think no way in hell would someone take that load and its gone in 5 minutes. The other day in austin there was a driver unloading $70 cars &trucks from manhiem san antonio a back window blew out of one he paid $380 for a mobile repair. So he made $180 for the load . He said i have to take this crap to make my truck payment.
    To many trucks to many drivers and not enough cars.

6. Doealex

Feb 21, 2018
    This reminds me of the small dealership that I was delivering about 8 years ago. They told me that they used to use this kind of brokers, but it was taking too long to move their cars. So they decided to post their vehicles on CD without a broker. The market will correct itself in it’s time...

7. Socal Xpress

Socal Xpress Road Train Member

Dec 6, 2014
    Los Angeles, Ca
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.