Lost A Job Through CSA?

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by KnuckleBuster, Jan 28, 2011.

1. CDL A Driver Shawn S.

CDL A Driver Shawn S. Bobtail Member

Apr 29, 2019
    To my misfortune, My CSA Score, with 14 months driving experience, is at a point where companies will not hire me.
    Cannot Dispute The Fact that I was driving.

Not My Fault........... Is What CSA Cares less About, Making It Impossible for me to obtain employment.........

Pleas, If You Know Of Companies I May Be Able "Show, instead of Tell" That I'm a Good Driver, I'd Truly Appreciate. My Daughter & Grandaughter Would Too.
    Shawn S.

Thank You Very Much.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    Reason for edit: Phone number removed
  2. x1Heavy

x1Heavy Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2016
    White County, Arkansas
    And my favorite part? You don't access anything on record under your name branded into it.

For a hundred years trucking companies kept a folder under a desk with your name on it. Damning notes went into it for the boo boos, damage, sins and whoops you commit while employed. When it's stinky enough in that folder, then they will fire you.

I remember FFE in Memphis where my DM was located, that battleax kept a folder with my name on it. The coverstation opened it and it had about 3 letters inside of it. One in particular was about a botch load that was royally screwed up from beginning to end and was ultimately driven back to shipper and dumped. With angry phone calls and full satellite keyboard overflowing with people trying to blame me for the botch. (Once in a life time you get a load that is so bad....)

My spouse turned to me and gave me both barrels, I cannot believe you did such a bad job on that load!

Be quiet trainee... you only been here two weeks I barked.

DM barks at me BE QUIET, we are going over this folder.... So both of our jobs were on the line.

We still had jobs. But the new folder came out and magic marker squeaks a new name of my trainee spouse onto it and back into the drawer it goes empty. I told spouse, anything bad you do goes into that folder just like it's written down in the book of life against your judgement someday.

That DM was a good one, a former team trucker O/O with her husband and knew what she was about. No staff flower here.

That was a really bad Botch of a load. Even today I think about it. The next time I have a load like that I'll give cartels a call and say psst. 5000 dollars you have the whole thing. Make it go away out of my life. So I'll have a knot on my head and a phone call to OSD to report a lost truck.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.