My Experience with CRST Malone Lease Purchase

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by rtaylor2770, Apr 22, 2017.

1. oldog1984

oldog1984 Medium Load Member

Apr 17, 2010
    columbus,ohio
    sorry for the misspellings

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Pepper24

Pepper24 Road Train Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Where you run and how you run is only based on what the company your leased to says you have..And as far as rates true owner operators negotiate there rate, You as a lease contractor do not negotiate rates with crst you are working with the rate they give you.Now you can try insults all you feel you need to.You in your own attempt to say Malone isn't your customer that There customers are your customer doesn't have any logic..Malone is not responsible for your success why should they be?do you think that if you truly own your own company that your customers are responsible for your success?your earlier post doesn't make sense.You are a independent contractor your customer is the contractor.Not the contractors customer. You not understanding in your business situation who your customer is on you your earlier attempts to explain doesn't make any sense.

4. JimmyWells

JimmyWells Road Train Member

Apr 7, 2016
    The short time I pulled for Malone was a total disaster. They constantly bothered me with phone calls about how they weren't making any money if I wasn't running. They CLAIM to not be forced dispatch but they really are. In fact, they terminated my contract because I sat too long while my truck was getting an overhaul done on it. They also never gave me any base plates yet had the audacity to send me to collections for not paying for them. Why should I pay for something I never received? Personally, I would run far from them ASAP.

5. oldog1984

Apr 17, 2010
    columbus,ohio
    i have never been told they aren't making money off me .i have been down for 3 week's at time before with out any problems. and never been told where to run its always been my choice. and no one else's.

lisamomof4boyz Thanks this.
  6. ibcalm19

ibcalm19 Road Train Member

Nov 30, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    You know how it goes one man's contentment. Is another man's complaint. What may work you doesn't work for another. Someone can turn a green yard brown and one can turn a brown yard green.
    Enjoy what your doing. I hope it all goes well for you & to the rest I hope you find your contentment

7. oldog1984

Apr 17, 2010
    columbus,ohio
    that is so true. and i wish everybody the best know matter who they run for

lisamomof4boyz Thanks this.
  8. lisamomof4boyz

lisamomof4boyz Light Load Member

We are Malone too, I get all my husbands loads by calling around the area he will be in, & try to stay preplanned. I bring him through the hose every weekend. One year here so far & there is $$$ to be made, if we dont make it its because we made stupid choices. :)

9. lisamomof4boyz

Same for us...no one ever calls lol. We get the liads we want, we drop we go home when we want.

10. lisamomof4boyz

Good grief, I can not type well on a phone lol.
    House**

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.