Mystery and ghosts on the road, strange unexplainable sightings?

Discussion in 'Experienced Truckers' Advice' started by Lav-25, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Star Rider

Star Rider Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2019
    Michigan
    Mid 80s northbound on I65 between Louisville and Indy. Late at night 55 mph look up and looking at an elephant eye to eye going backwards at 55 mph. Rub my eyes , shake my head , elephant still there. Go to the left lane to pass this darn elephant. Wound up being an elephant in an old bed bugger trailer with no doors from a circus with all of 2 lights working. As I passed the elephant was reaching out with it's trunk at my right mirror. I will never forget that.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. supergreatguy

supergreatguy Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2020
    hahahaha swear I woulda thought you mustva ain’t some of them dàmn mushrooms

Rideandrepair and Lav-25 Thank this.
  4. Lav-25

Lav-25 Medium Load Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Yep , Seen some interesting sights out there. When I'd go out there it was usually on the back roads , so I'd see and hear some weird stuff.

austinmike and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  5. 201

201 Road Train Member

Apr 16, 2014
    high plains colorado
    Okay, while I personally never saw anything, there is the story of someone in S.Central Wis. years ago, coming home from work in early morning. He called police saying he was entirely sober, on a 2 lane, dark, he claims, a set of headlights came up fast behind him. As the car pulled out to pass, the car, a mid 50's GM, pulled along side, turned on the dome light, to reveal the driver laughing. As the car sped by, the road turned, and the tail lights went straight into the woods. Horrified, the driver stopped, and found nothing. :dontknow:

6. SmallPackage

SmallPackage Road Train Member

Dec 20, 2019
    Marion Texas
    May have seen the ghost of one of Henry Lee Lucas’ victims. He dumped a dozen or so along 35 between Austin and Oklahoma.

Lav-25 and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  7. Brettj3876

Brettj3876 Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Land of local
    You were tired and missed it but someone saw you. I've been there too, the mind does funky things when you're tired

8. Capacity

Capacity Road Train Member

Jul 28, 2019
    Neenah Wi
    I used to see a little dog running down the freeway next to my passenger side fuel tank on 24 coming into Nashville, i ran over the poor guy a year earlier , i still have a hard time with the ordeal.

9. jethro712

jethro712 Medium Load Member

Aug 31, 2014
    welp, use to take my 10s at picnic/roadside scales in n.m.(roswell).
    i need better options now. thanks.

Lav-25, RangerMelB and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  10. wore out

wore out Numbered Classic

Jun 5, 2013
    CHASIN THE DEVIL'S HERD
    Till you take a ride with Bigfoot and Elvis in a bran-r-new UFO......your good

I refuse to confirm or deny my status

11. Lennythedriver

Lennythedriver Road Train Member

Feb 14, 2020
    Well we used to laugh about this stuff about the little gray aliens with the big eyes, but it’s looking more and more like this stuff is legit. Every single day there’s more and more news coming out. Our military stating that these things are swarming our Navy ships. And there’s absolutely nothing we can do to even touch them. Personally I think they know or have an idea where they’re coming from. But each and every time they’re interviewed or pressed into a corner to answer questions they always say the same thing. “Well we’re not saying they’re aliens but the technology or whatever it is they’re using is beyond our comprehension or even anything capable that we know of.”. Well duh, that means it’s not of this earth. these things seem to be inter-dimensional. Not just defy gravity. They can shape shift, many ships come out of one and then they blend back together. They go into the ocean without making a splash and up to space in less than a second. And the sightings and encounters are now becoming a multiple per day deal. It won’t be long before whatever it is or whoever it is reveals themselves. I just don’t want it to happen to me on some back country road. At 3 AM in the morning. Lol

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.