NavaJo Express out of Denver Colorado

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by samson3540, Oct 6, 2010.

1. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    1. Your entitled to your opinion- wrong or right. Can't change what you think you believe the truth is.
    2. 13 years here and 10 elsewhere and a former owner/operator. I can safely say that what you think you know you don't in regards to how and why things are done here. As I have continuesly seen especially on this forum is the same party line with little or no evidence to back these claims. Most of us here make decent wages legally and safely- as it has to be. Do you really believe if all that is posted here regarding Navajo had and shred of truth we would still be in business? Read the industry periodicals. The FMCSA is aggressively going after bad carriers and has been for some time. If we were as terrible as made out here, we'd be long done gone. But, we are still here and still trucking and going strong except for, a few malcontents who don't get what they think they deserve and attempt to drive the outfit done. Some while still employed. Amazing the stories I hear and read.

You can go and continue to insult me as it doesn't bother me. I am not leaving here and further it has been made clear to me that I am not to leave. And why should I even consider it. My checks don't bounce, I make a decent living, and the benefits are good. I run hard. Always have. And here, I get rewarded for doing what I am supposed to be doing. So have at me. I'm laughing all the way to bank. Ok.

Mark

Smoken0221, dsldriver and Chinatown Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. jackhammer2328

jackhammer2328 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2012
    san bernardino ca
    Well mark your one of the lucky ones. I lived it 3to4 weeks on the road at a time thinking they own you and pushing you maybe you have an inside guy i dont know amd dont care and as far as fmca time will tell ypur just a lucky guy mark and yes i have been around too i am owner op now and have work for the dig ones and all tell you one thing I will never work for don jr again he is worse than cory england.

4. aConsultant

aConsultant Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Confused Mark says:
    1. Your entitled to your opinion- wrong or right. Can't change what you think you believe the truth is.
    2. 13 years here and 10 elsewhere and a former owner/operator. I can safely say that what you think you know you don't in regards to how and why things are done here. As I have continuesly seen especially on this forum is the same party line with little or no evidence to back these claims. Most of us here make decent wages legally and safely- as it has to be. Do you really believe if all that is posted here regarding Navajo had and shred of truth we would still be in business? Read the industry periodicals. The FMCSA is aggressively going after bad carriers and has been for some time. If we were as terrible as made out here, we'd be long done gone. But, we are still here and still trucking and going strong except for, a few malcontents who don't get what they think they deserve and attempt to drive the outfit done. Some while still employed. Amazing the stories I hear and read.

You can go and continue to insult me as it doesn't bother me. I am not leaving here and further it has been made clear to me that I am not to leave. And why should I even consider it. My checks don't bounce, I make a decent living, and the benefits are good. I run hard. Always have. And here, I get rewarded for doing what I am supposed to be doing. So have at me. I'm laughing all the way to bank. Ok.

Response:
    You "graciously" admit we are entitled to our opinion, and then claim there is no shred of truth to the postings.

Let's talk about truth Mark.... You obviously need a refresher on the meaning of truth.
    Time to revisit the FMCSA web-site and review at Navajo's safety record. Last I saw, there were 3 fatalities and over 81 accidents in 2 years. Looks like driver fitness and fatigue are the big contributors to Navajo's lousy safety record. Maybe you are suggesting that Navajo is blessed with hard-runnin' drivers like you that lack common sense and drive off the road because of their undying dedication? Get a grip Mark.

Before you impeach the driver comments posted here regarding Navajo, I suggest to first explain how such a great company could have such a lousy safety record?

CSA stats reflect the real "truth". http://ai.fmcsa.dot.gov/sms/Data/Search.aspx

Laughin' all the way to the bank at .30 per mile? You are correct Mark... that is a joke.

I for one, don't appreciate being called a liar and malcontent, but I guess that's better than being in denial which it would appear is your condition. Perhaps that's because you haven't slept recently? Time for a 34? Ask dispatch... I'm sure they will reset you if you are tired.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2013
  5. jackhammer2328

jackhammer2328 Bobtail Member

Jun 18, 2012
    san bernardino ca
    Thats funny well that guy hit the nail on the head .

6. PlumFCrazy

PlumFCrazy Bobtail Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Fayetteville,NC
    well said!

7. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Then don't come here to drive. Go somewhere else. But if you do, have the dignity to show at least a small portion of loyalty to the people who hired you and keep your trap shut till you're fired or quit.

I stand by my post and to whom it was directed at.

Mark

8. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    Hey Mark , we as drivers dont owe you one ounce of " loyalty" we owe employers NOTHING..employers owe us money at the agreed upon amount on the agreed upon date for our labours..period... and when employers violate that or any other conditions we feel are unsafe we will open up our "traps"and tell said employer "stuff it up your you know what" understood ??

Last edited: Apr 14, 2013
  9. bigdogpile

bigdogpile Road Train Member

May 16, 2010
    fontana ca
    You might be able to "buy" a little bit of loyalty if you paid drivers 100k a year and gave them 30 vacation days per year, and paid 100 percent of the employees healhcare permimuns..but since you dont ,,, shut your trap .I bet more people are loyal to mcdonalds than navajo..My relationship with my employer is purely transactional..

10. aConsultant

aConsultant Bobtail Member

Jul 13, 2012
    A set of knee pads and a tube of chapstick won't buy loyality Mark.... at least not in my case.

Not here to argue, rather just lettin the good folks know what to expect from Digby.

Cheers & Best of Luck to ya!!:biggrin_255:

11. k7tkr

k7tkr Medium Load Member

Apr 13, 2010
    Thanks for reinforcing my point.

Mark

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.