Need Advice for DOT Physical with taking Lithium

Discussion in 'Trucking Industry Regulations' started by alexhannett, Dec 12, 2021.

1. TROOPER to TRUCKER

TROOPER to TRUCKER Anything Is Possible

Dec 15, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Meanwhile our vets are not even able to get help

Bean Jr., Lonesome and Grouch Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    I would hate to go thru life living in fear that I am going to be caught in a "lie" or an "omission" that I made. And don't come around and try to tell me that you are not guilty, the only difference between us and the poor souls in prison, they got caught, we haven't been caught. LOL Give you a good example, I see these trucks with "5 million miles safe driver" plastered on the side of their tractors. The thought goes thru my mind, "you ain't told everything".

The last DOT physical that I had,10 months ago, under the heading of what medications are you on, I put NONE. The doctor could not believe it, he said, "a man 85 years old, I do not believe this". He asked who was my personal doctor, he went and called him and came back with a $$itty look on his face and gave me a 2 year card. LOL

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  4. Bean Jr.

Bean Jr. Road Train Member

Mar 30, 2014
    When I had my last personal physical, my doctor was excited that I was not taking anything. He said "at my age, I'm ahead of the game!"

Lonesome and Grouch Thank this.
  5. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    Remember this: "I lied to get the job, you lied about the job, we are even"!

Bean Jr. Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.