Park Anywhere He Wants

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by TruckDuo, Mar 6, 2014.

1. pattyj

pattyj Road Train Member

Jul 19, 2008
    Sioux City,ia
    I agree.Many have said the same thing about truck driving.A job is a job,it pays the bills,thats the main thing.

FLATBED Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    This is a perfect example of when a good arse whuppin' could be an excellent "learning tool!":yes2557: But of course this cry baby would be the first one to press criminal charges against the "teacher.":biggrin_25510:

4. GabeScott

GabeScott Medium Load Member

Feb 16, 2014
    The key is to hit him hard enough he doesn't remember being hit.

5. Opus

Opus Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    South GA
    well.....they way I look at it is, it's private property and they can do as they please and allow the use their private property to whomever they please on their own conditions.

Were this not the case, a trucker could shut down wherever the mood struck him as long as he was out of hours. Try that stuff at a Cracker Barell or similar spot. "Yeah, we're gonna tow you......hope it doesn't wake you up though".......what a douche

TruckDuo, d281833, DoneYourWay and 2 others Thank this.
  6. wsyrob

wsyrob Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Winston Salem
    That explains it. He probably wasn't parked on the fuel island. That place has very limited, tight parking and fills up quick. The street going in has signs posted all over it saying no parking. I believe there is a cul-de-sac that is posted as well before you turn into the lot. He was probably parked on the street and got asked to move. No excuse for going off on the Loves gal though.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2014
    DoneYourWay and TruckDuo Thank this.
  7. Fatboy42

Fatboy42 Light Load Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Indiana
    I have had to deal with this sort of person before. Being a Police Officer I get calls like that regurally and the driver will argue with me up to the point of going to jail. At least in jail the truck will not be in the wrong area any longer and the driver gets the 10 hour break. I just can't understand how someone will enter the property of another and try to tell the owner what they are going to do. And be so full of the self with the dumb truck stop lawer stuff that they will end up going to jail. And yea I have been threatened with the Federation Marshals. I have never met a driver when asked what the federal marshals actually do that could tell me their function.

8. Big Don

Big Don "Old Fart"

Sep 8, 2007
    Utah's DIXIE!
    ROFL, don't you know the "Federation Marshals" exist only to rescue the poor downtrodden truck driver? And they do this, by terrorizing the other LEOs that are not "Federations Marshals!" It is obvious that you ain't no copper, 'cause if you was, you'd be terrified to even mention the "Federations Marshals!" I worked with a lot of different fed agencies when I was LEO, but them "Federations Marshals" was a breed (probably an in-breed) all to theyselves!:biggrin_2559:

9. SHO-TYME

SHO-TYME Road Train Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Dahlonega, GA
    Next time instead of waking the driver, let him be woken up by the tow truck hooking up to his illegally parked truck, then let him spend $1000 to get it back.

10. Wooly Rhino

Wooly Rhino Road Train Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Liberty, Missouri
    My problem with this is that it appears the "Truck Driver" filmed this and then uploaded it to the internet. He therefore must actually believe what he is saying and felt that he was doing the world a favor by posting it and showing just how one should stand up for their rights. He is actually proud of his behavior.

Do stupid people know they are stupid? He asked unaware of his own ignorance.

SHO-TYME, DoneYourWay, truckon and 6 others Thank this.
  11. ‘Olhand

‘Olhand Cantankerous Crusty

Jan 18, 2011
    Well I don't know if stupid people know it or not---but did you ever notice when u see someone who might be stupid (&we all know the clues-lol)typically in a short period of time---said individual INSISTS on confirming our suspicions?
    Jus wonderin--can't be just me

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.