Swift Transportation

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Gary7, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Dino1968

Dino1968 Light Load Member

My question is how does she know all this about Gary ? I mean kind of weirds me out that she has info that only a person in Swift's office would know about !!! :biggrin_2556:

tdcanterbury67 Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Maybe I am whacked out like you say.:biggrin_25526: But I have something you don't: A job, five years' experience with a clear DAC and an invititation to return to either of the other two companies I ran for between Swift and Swift. Oh...I guess that means I was eligible for rehire when I left Swift before. Can you say the same thing?

I'm still waiting for you to show where Swift was wrong for terming you. Instead, you dig around the internet looking for crazy stories about how badly treated someone was. Why don't you put all that energy into finding a job, eh?

4. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    He posted it himsellf.

5. Gary7

Gary7 Light Load Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Toms River New Jersey
    easy she can go into my profile and read all my messages that's how posted a few with detail about why and were I was fired..
    you can look to my friend, I can also check your previous posts.

right now I have less then a 100 post so it would not be hard to check back the last five pages 20 a page.

It don't matter this is just pointless typing now.

Oh you spelled weird wrong..

I am not mad at anyone on this board they have a right to have what ever opinion they want its a free country!

Just mad at the company I worked for cause I know what went down and no one can tell me any different.

Its not that but we are in a dam recession, and I was almost bending over backwards to keep my job.
    I gave 100 percent to this company.
    also I had a nice truck a freight-liner ran good I was happy with it, then when I went on the dedicated they gave me this piece of junk Volvo.
    I mean this thing had so many dings, dents, looked like a crash dummy had it before me, plus it leaked anti-freeze would have to add to it every week or two.
    end the day they gave it to me the bumper was hanging off I had to have them change it before I could even leave the yard with it.

I'm not even going to get into it.

Dispatches are all clueless about the 14 hr rule.......

Any new drivers reading this stay away from this company, do yourself a favor...

6. lowman35

lowman35 Bobtail Member

Nov 25, 2011
    I worked for Swift for about 6 months. I have had a personal experience with their system. It's a basic concept if you are willing to kiss their fannies then you will get far with them. If you have a problem they are unwilling to help you in anyway. They would rather get rid of you rather than help you deal with the issue. I would say they do have great trainers but the rest of their things are not good. They have out dated equipment and their terminals are very unwelcoming to their drivers. I would say if you are considering a career with them just beware.

Trucker Lady 76 Thanks this.
  7. pilottravel2002

pilottravel2002 Medium Load Member

May 25, 2011
    Tucson,az
    thats why i dont drive for swift,werner,jb hunt,knight,roehl,kb,because they sucks.

8. Injun

Injun Road Train Member

May 15, 2010
    West o' the Big Crick
    Really, Lowman? What was the issue?

9. TB John

TB John Company Shill of BYOB & CBD

Dec 28, 2008
    That is basically true for any company. They have the job, you want the job, you do like they want.

Start YOUR own company, and you will have people willing to kiss YOUR fanny to get ahead.

10. DC CAB

DC CAB Medium Load Member

Wow @ the obvious educated response.

Exactly. It's not kissing ###. It's called doing your job. If I go to Swift or Werner or whoever, then I do what they tell me to do. Pretty simple concept, really.

Injun Thanks this.
  11. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    Since when does swift have outdated equipment?...my observation tells me that their equipment is fairly new..wouldn't think it would be more than a few yes old.

Trucker Lady 76 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.