to all end dump haulers...

Discussion in 'Tanker, Bulk and Dump Trucking Forum' started by leo319, Jan 25, 2012.

1. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018

I have to ask myself why?

Why build it, why buy it.
    One rock on those rails and its screwed.
    Ice, snow, anything.

Buy an end dump instead, or gravel truck and pup, hell even side dump super b.

NightWind and staceydude Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Cat sdp

Cat sdp . .

Apr 8, 2012
    Orion's Belt
    I’m sure @Caesar would tell us we have it all wrong……

staceydude and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  4. motocross25

motocross25 Road Train Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Overland Park, KS
    1345E4E9-1406-4AAE-9A4F-87FAC543428F.jpeg

Got the ole girl washed up so she’s sittin pretty over the weekend, me and the chick are off to Colorado for a weekend getaway. Hope everyone’s doin good and @Trashtrucker1707 you’re not up on a roof waiting for a boat to come by to save you.

D.Tibbitt, NightWind, Cat sdp and 4 others Thank this.
  5. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    It was pretty slick though. A bit heavy on the empty weight, I'd imagine.

MartinFromBC, NightWind and staceydude Thank this.
  6. Professor No-Name

Professor No-Name Road Train Member

Nov 26, 2016
    Lookin good in the neighborhood!!

7. Trashtrucker1707

Trashtrucker1707 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    By the grace of god we literally were spared by about 60 miles, I think it’s one of the worst storms Florida has seen, it has messed up my work schedule though, hoping to at least get out today and pre load something to start the week. Enjoy the weekend in Colorado @motocross25 dont indulge yourself in all the offerings of that great state :)

NightWind, staceydude and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  8. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    HEY I have seen that truck before! Nice unit!

9. Trashtrucker1707

Dec 30, 2017
    @NightWind I ventured up to your area Thursday morning and loaded at Little River over off of Hunters Loop Rd, that was a first for me, but heck I haven't loaded out of little river in almost 2 years probably, was hoping to run in to you, but not this time. Hope things are good for you, maybe we'll catch you next time.

staceydude, NightWind and MartinFromBC Thank this.
  10. NightWind

NightWind Road Train Member

Nov 11, 2006
    Sunny South, AL
    @Trashtrucker1707 So strange, as I was around there Thursday and Friday! Dang I hate I missed seeing you. I still look for you every time I see one of your company trucks.
    Had my Wink trailer sold on consignment, seems some one in FL bought it, drives a blue Pete a 579 I believe my buddy told me. I haven't seen him/her. I'm pulling my old Vantage trailer again. I will buy another one but going to to WAY more research into them than before. I though I had done a good jib but I guess not. I will say this NOTHING dumps or pulls as good as the Wink did. I'm looking at Mac or Trailstar, depending on who can get me what I want at the weight I require. With my Pete at 22K it'll have to be under 11K (triaxle trailer) or 9500K for a tandem. We shall see.
    I saw you are thinking about moving towards MO if I read that correctly. Why? I looked at moving to TN or KY but well everything is paid for here so......

11. Trashtrucker1707

Dec 30, 2017
    MO is where my wife is from and she'd really like to give it a try again, and I'm willing to do that. I'm very nervous to leave my familiar surroundings, but I can honestly say that I've grown very tired of Florida, I'm not sure that MO is my forever home, but I'm willing to give it a shot. My sister and my parents are in Nashville, which I love, but the cost of real estate there is through the roof, and unfortunately well out of our budget.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.