TQL Total Quality Logistics

Discussion in 'Freight Broker Forum' started by Tatman1980, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Tatman1980

Tatman1980 Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2015
    TQL is a bad broker mainly because they have no remorse or compassion. My father passed while i was under a load for them. They gave me a day to grieve the lose really & then threatened ti fine $3k a day for every day late which is 3x's more then the load paid. If u wanna delete this fine go ahead but why have a forum asking good & bad of a company. My guess is theres a kick back for u to keep this forum blank.

SimpleTrucker and jland1962 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. 6wheeler

6wheeler Road Train Member

Aug 30, 2009
    They'll keep the post up here. Everyone knows how bad they are

Dino soar Thanks this.
  4. PPDCT

PPDCT Road Train Member

Jun 15, 2017
    St. Paul, MN
    Well, that was aggressive.

I wouldn't say that this forum is 'blank' of TQL at all. Pretty well can't swing a dead cat in about half these threads without seeing how TQL dicked someone over. I think it's pretty well known and generally agreed upon on these forums that they're not super cool to work with.

For what it's worth, I am sorry to hear about your father. I hope that you were able to get something worked out, and screw those guys.

5. Tatman1980

Tatman1980 Bobtail Member

Nov 12, 2015
    I just added the end cus why have a forum of good & bad but then say no bashing. How do u say a company is bad without bashing lol.

4mer trucker Thanks this.
  6. 4mer trucker

4mer trucker Road Train Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Doubt U'll have any trouble as long as U spell out the FACTS of the situation

Sorry about the passing of Ur Father

Cabinover101 and exhausted379 Thank this.
  7. Dale thompson

Dale thompson Road Train Member

Nov 20, 2013
    commerce twp,mi
    I hope your father passed in peace,that being said you have been a member for 4 years it would take at least 3 days to read all the TQL sucks threads. With them it’s not if it’s when they bend you over. I really hope God brings comfort and peace to your family as you celebrate your fathers life.

8. Tb0n3

Tb0n3 Road Train Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Earth
    This is one I wouldn't really hold against TQL. The world keeps on turning and you've got somebody's valuable product on your truck. The world of business isn't going to give you a hug when you need time off it'll just calculate the losses.

danny23tx, dunchues and stayinback Thank this.
  9. stayinback

stayinback Road Train Member

Jan 24, 2014
    chicago,il
    Its unfortunate timing on the loss of a loved one- But I have to agree business is business- Somebody is waiting for that product-

A day or 2 is fine- But its gotta get re powered if your grieving with family.

10. REO6205

REO6205 Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

Feb 15, 2014
    California.
    You notice your original post is still up? Before you start bad mouthing the forum you might want to check around a little.
    Your talk about kickbacks was insulting and totally without merit. You haven't been here long enough to know how the forum is run but the staff doesn't take kickbacks from anybody.
    Gripe all you want but make sure of your complaint's validity before you do.

Sorry about your Dad.

11. ZVar

ZVar Road Train Member

Sep 10, 2010
    Flint, MI
    Where does it say no bashing? Can't insult / deride other members. Says nothing about basing companies.
    And anyway, this whole site was created to Report on companies by Truckers. Basically a reverse DAC if you will.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.