Trucker Bathroom Access Act

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Nahbrown, Mar 5, 2023.

1. gentleroger

gentleroger Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2010
    I'm talking about the little trucks, not guys in box trucks with lift gates or semis doing PD work. Even if the drivers company makes them follow the hos, they are still not under the jurisdiction of sec trans. As I read the bill, general home delivery isn't covered, even if it's a business working out iif a home.

MIT, JoeyJunk and The Railsplitter Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. The Railsplitter

The Railsplitter Medium Load Member

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
    Roger that... I was in the Infantry, so crapping in the woods (or anywhere else) doesn't pose any great problem for me, lol. Somehow that reminds me of a time when I dragged a load to Gloucester City, NJ, just south of that Camden hellhole across the Delaware from Philly, and I wound up waiting there for the receiver to open early in the morning. Total industrial ghetto complete with crackerheads roaming the 'hood... I decided the safest course of action was to take a big ol' dump in the middle of the road (no traffic yet), hammer in one hand to guard against surprises. I gotta admit, the 'hood actually looked BETTER with that BIG OL' STEAMER in the road, lol. Probably scared a few drivers once traffic picked up... thing was all curled up like the 'Alien' on the center line, lol. :eek:

4. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    All the patients at the dentists I go to, I'm ranked #2 by the hygienist for best taking care of teeth.

I'm in and out in 30 minutes, bib to Bill paid.

I haven't brushed my teeth inside a truck stop in probably 6 or 7 years, always bottle of water at back of trailer.

5. Arctic_fox

Arctic_fox Experienced mx13 execrator

Sep 16, 2016
    Eh i did the bushes and bags thing in the oilfield. I own my rig now and taking a nice crap is worth the extra hastle :p

Also free life advice always check your not about to drop a duce directly atop a wasp nest. They dont like that and neither will you when they have their say.

6. The Railsplitter

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
    Nobody else is gonna brush & floss for ya... I'm big on dental hygiene, lol. :rolleyes:

7. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    What I've noticed is most of the people that CRY about showers, bathrooms, blah, are most of the biggest slobs in our industry.

8. The Railsplitter

Jan 23, 2023
    "BFE... and lovin' it!"
    Shower shoes are a man's best friend in truck stops, lol... :eek:

9. jason6541

jason6541 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Kind of sad state of society, but I personally wouldn’t let drivers use restrooms, seen them destroy nice facilities at customers, finger paint on walls and carve up tiles and mirrors and break things. These were facilities that only drivers used. Sorry nothing but a port a jon and a hand wash station.

10. Dave_in_AZ

May 4, 2015
    Which is enough

11. jason6541

jason6541 Road Train Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Omaha, NE
    Although watch how loves and other stops clean showers. Swipe and wipe with other persons towels. I always carried bleach water in a spray bottle and Lysol wipes and spray. Did that for over 30 years. Some nasty scuzzy truckers and people in general.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.