Two Dead in Shooting at Knight Terminal in Katy, TX

Discussion in 'Knight' started by Chewbongka, May 4, 2016.

1. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    So what? That isn't even close to being a reason to kill people. Losing a job or money in the grand scheme of life is trivial. You can always get another job and replace material things. I've lost jobs and i simply laughed and said ok your loss and quickly found another one. And the jobs always turned out to be better then the one i lost. Temporary problems are just that...temporary.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Did I say it was a reason?

Messing with the wrong people will get a terminal manager killed.

texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  4. drvrtech77

drvrtech77 Road Train Member

Mar 20, 2010
    This idiot was terminated 2weeks prior...and then decided to come back for revenge...he should've offed himself without harming anyine else

mitrucker Thanks this.
  5. vanishing point

vanishing point Light Load Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Purgatory, CA
    With the statement above, and others similar to it, it would appear that some people perhaps misunderstood the intended concept being conveyed.

Maybe the misinterpretation is from emotional senses, maybe it's from a long day where clarity is difficult to grasp at times, or whatever the case may be.

However, it's pretty clear arithmetic - well, to me at least.

Creating (and maintaining) a hostile environment will create a hostile result.

That said, I'll admit that there is a few CEOs/presidents/owners of companys that I wouldn't have a problem of seeing them be put down.

Last edited: May 5, 2016
    Reason for edit: spelling
    texasbbqbest Thanks this.
  6. brsims

brsims Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Meadville, PA
    Didn't take this long.

Dig up an old Dick Simon's driver, if any are left. Dicky Simon's lost a couple dispatchers and at least one mechanic to pissed off drivers.

I'm surprised, given the tendency to solve all problems with extreme violence that the media is trying to convince us is the norm in this country, that it doesn't happen on a weekly or daily basis.

7. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    Explain to me how he was messed with? People get fired for a reason.

drvrtech77 Thanks this.
  8. dog-c

dog-c Road Train Member

May 30, 2011
    New York, NY
    Like I said. Mess with the wrong people (severely disturbed drivers) by misappropriating his paycheck after he quits or is let go you are going to have big consequences. Knowing the ######## culture at knight it isn't surprising

9. 1278PA

1278PA Road Train Member

Dec 5, 2015
    I hear you too many weak people in society that just wont simply man up and move on and get a new job. So he shot someone and then himself. All that over a job that's just insane. I doubt his checks were messed with because he probably owed money for orientation or something.

10. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    Maybe Knight will fix their issue then?

Knight did after all hire him

11. Sad_Panda

Sad_Panda Road Train Member

Dec 2, 2006
    I mean with Knight, you left out the Sweet Simon driver that turned the state building in Sac into a drive-through

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.