Western Express, King of no answer and sit and wait for no pay

Discussion in 'Report A BAD Trucking Company Here' started by Saffe1128, Dec 31, 2014.

1. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

Go up two answers and read what MACK E-6 wrote.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. PeterbiltBound7077

PeterbiltBound7077 Bobtail Member

May 6, 2013
    Hardin, Kentucky
    In September 2014 went L/O and I always said I would NEVER go L/O or O/O unless it was MY truck! Well I was recently employed by BTS aka Bear Transportation Solutions out of Farmers Branch, Tx. That was the most amazing experience of my career! I've been driving for 3 years and I got tired of diving for companies that did way less work than I did but got paid way more AND didn't have to be away from their families like I did! Super Service was #### good to me but my pay could have been more. For instance, I brought home a check for $49.99 for an entire week of work. So I moved on. I started with BTS and my first paycheck was over $1,500 and every week my pay was pretty consistant. A couple of my checks were over $2,000 but I ran my butt off on those weeks cause Christmas was coming. Unfortunately, one of their drivers was involved in an accident and passed away, which sparked an investigation, which lead to an audit, which lead to the parent company finding out the safety manager that had recently quit wasn't doing his job! He's wasn't doing drug tests or anything he was supposed too! So, sadly the parent company decided full shut the doors to BTS for good :0/ BTS was a great company with great people! Companies like BTS as few and far between.

4. PeterbiltBound7077

May 6, 2013
    Hardin, Kentucky
    Ok, if he isn't literate enough to use a computer to write a review did a company HE worked for, than he probably shouldn't be behind the wheel of a semi! There needs to be a common sense test administered to everyone applying for a CDL! There would be a lot less steering wheel holders out on the roads!

Dinomite Thanks this.
  5. DenaliDad

Says a guy showing one year experience about a guy with 17 years experience...

jbatmick Thanks this.
  6. Brandson

Brandson Medium Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    Coming from the student...

Believe me, don't think numbers next to a name on here mean everything. Lot's of good advice out there from older guys, but 15+years out here isn't going to leave you..."normal"...

Dinomite Thanks this.
  7. DenaliDad

As I have always said, until I know it all, I will remain a student. So far, I haven't learned it all, so Student it is. 😐

8. Brandson

Brandson Medium Load Member

Dec 14, 2013
    You are purposefully a prime example of why experience listed on here doesn't matter, but you're calling someone out based on listed experience..? Does not compute.

Blackshack46 Thanks this.
  9. PeterbiltBound7077

May 6, 2013
    Hardin, Kentucky
    Well for one thing, I'm not a guy! For another I don't believe it's all about how many years you've been driving per say. I believe it has a lot to do with common sense! I've known some drivers who have been on the road for 20 plus years that the only reason they're still on the road is the fact that CSA is still a pretty new thing! I wanted to drive truck since I was a little girl. I put my heart and soul into it and I do it safely and courteously! Oh and did I mention I'm married to a DOT officer? So my rig is ALWAYS running in tip top shape and legal!

TruckDuo, Brandson, DenaliDad and 2 others Thank this.
  10. Dinomite

Dinomite Road Train Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Looking 4 Rocks
    Loving your style. This is the real deal. If we had a couple million of you. This industry wouldn't be in such bad shape.

PeterbiltBound7077 and Jenrik Thank this.
  11. PeterbiltBound7077

May 6, 2013
    Hardin, Kentucky
    Thank you Dinomite! It's sad to see what's happening to the trucking industry. All because most people see it as a "job". When I was in truck driving school, our instructor asked each of us why we wanted to drive and a couple said it looked "interesting". Some said "It's something to do" but most of them said "It's a job"! When I said it was the career I wanted since I was a little girl, everyone including the instructor looked at me like I was crazy! The instructor said he had never heard that before and that he was even more surprised that it came from a woman.

Dinomite Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.