What companies run Volvo 780's Please help.

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Lenny Muzikovsky, Aug 28, 2018.

1. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    It's a wonder this board is still going with the way folks jump on the band wagon to "try" to belittle others for giving very sound advice.

Again, don't like someone's advice/opinion/answer? Move on til you read something you like. It's really easy to do. Try it sometime. You'll spend less time typing responses that have no bearing on the OP's issue.

FlaSwampRat Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Knucklehead

Knucklehead Road Train Member

Jan 21, 2006
    I channeled my inner Confucius.

Lonesome Thanks this.
  4. Knucklehead

Jan 21, 2006
    At the same time you're telling someone you can give your opinion about their issues, you're telling someone else they shouldn't have one about yours. It seems there's a quote that would fit in this situation, about a dog dragging his butt across the carpet. I have no idea what it might be tho.

5. RustyBolt

RustyBolt Road Train Member

Feb 21, 2015
    Bement, IL
    I'll refrain from getting in a peeing contest with someone whose been wandering lost in the desert.

Have a good night. I'm going to!

6. Knucklehead

Jan 21, 2006
    Bravo! You do that. And don't worry about my words - they were only said in fun. Have a good night.

7. FlaSwampRat

FlaSwampRat Road Train Member

Jun 1, 2019
    Valrico FL
    I could see someone seeking a job with a Volvo, they drive really nice. I have seen plenty of guys look for jobs that had Pete 389s and the such because they didn't want to drive a aero truck. If you like what you drive you are more likely to be content with your job, I for one dislike autos...not sure why but I feel like a ##### when driving one lol. Doesn't really make sense I know but i just like a manual better for no real reason.

CorsairFanboy and Knucklehead Thank this.
  8. richallcorn

richallcorn Bobtail Member

May 31, 2019
    Austin/Georgetown, TX USA
    Maybe they don't want the "shake 'em up" ride of a Freightliner ... and would like the comfort and nice ride of a Volvo, that is if you're going to be on the road all that much. Then it WOULD matter.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.