What should I do?

Discussion in 'Swift' started by Newdriver813, Jan 8, 2023.

1. lual

lual Road Train Member

Oct 22, 2020
    SW Georgia
    You mean.......besides trucking??? :p :D

--Lual

ducnut Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chinatown

Chinatown Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    Henderson, NV & Orient
    I heard there's lot of money to be made as a rock star band member. Also lots of travel and meeting beautiful women or handsome men as a regular on "90 Day Fiance"

ducnut Thanks this.
  4. Moose1958

Moose1958 Road Train Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Williesburg, Virignia
    Before he left office President Obama signed into law the FAST act. Part of this law was directed to the FMCSA to develop hair testing standards ONCE the science was settled. So far as of the last I heard nothing has happened.

Another thing about the FAST act that has not happened is to allow Veterans Affairs medical providers to do DOT physicals.

Maybe @brian991219 has better information on these two things.

5. takamine98

takamine98 Bobtail Member

Sep 7, 2022
    S.E. Michigan
    Physicians are not permitted to fill new Rx unless they see you, face to face. This is part of the fallout from the prescription pain-killer disaster. You're going to have to go to a physician. Once you have the Rx, you can go to a Dr who is located closer to you.

6. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022
    He isn't looking for a new prescription, he needs the doctor to verify one he had. With his signature on a release this should be a NO-Brainer for any office to fill out and send back.

Also if he has all the paperwork proving it was prescribed Swift should not be threatening him with a fail. They are supposed to be the ones submitting thier paperwork and getting thier paperwork completed not forcing him to do it for them.
    Legally they can't list it as a fail because they can't get thier paperwork completed.

gentleroger, Grouch and Chinatown Thank this.
  7. Newdriver813

Newdriver813 Light Load Member

Jan 8, 2023
    I’m not asking for a refill. I stopped taking this a while back it was only 1 filled once.

I just got an email saying they filled the paper out and it was faxed over. Let’s hope this go well. Will keep you guys updated.

lual, takamine98 and Chinatown Thank this.
  8. PaulMinternational

PaulMinternational Heavy Load Member

Aug 23, 2022

Remember how they treated you in this after you get some experiance. If they are willing to write it up as a fail against everything just because some doctor, nurse or office personelle couldn’t handle a odd little form they are most likely not a company you want to stick with for the long term!

unloader Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.