How can I get my CDL training paid for?
Most large trucking companies will post CDL training jobs looking to hire and train new drivers. Simply apply to the job and as long as you meet the requirements, this may set you on a path to be accepted into their program. The requirements for each company may differ but generally they will have these common standards.
- 21 years of age
- U.S. Resident or Green Card
- Able to provide work history
- No at-fault accidents in past 36 months
- 2 or fewer moving violations in past 12 months
- Under 5 moving violations in past 36 months