JOB LISTING RULES
Last updated September 17, 2020
At TruckersReport it is important that every job opening advertised on our websites represents a real, current, fair and non-discriminatory opportunity.
Please read these Job Posting Rules carefully and ensure that your job listing comply with these Rules and applicable laws.
We will not post or remove a job listing if we are made aware of, and confirm that, the job posting is inaccurate, fake, misleading, deceptive, infringes on a third-party’s copyright and/or trademark, violates an applicable law, rule and/or regulation in any jurisdiction nationally, violates these guidelines, is libelous, defamatory, immoral, offensive, obscene, pornographic, disruptive, threatening, abusive, or contains content that is not appropriate for any other reason.
Any violation of these Job Listing Rules and/or applicable law, may result in a suspension of services to you and/or a termination of our contract with you. We reserve the right to amend these Rules at any time.
DON’T PROVIDE CONTENT THAT VIOLATES LAWS AND THESE ADDITIONAL RULES
NOTE: The list below is not exhaustive.
The content of job postings must comply with the following rules or their equivalent in the U.S. or the jurisdiction (country, state, municipality, city, town, etc.) of the job poster, target job seekers, and any other applicable jurisdiction. Accordingly, the content of all job postings MUST:
- Comply with applicable local, state, federal and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to anti-discrimination, labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property
- Not contain any job requirement or criterion that discriminates on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation and pregnancy), age, physical or mental disability, religion, national origin, citizenship, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
- Not prohibit applications from persons with criminal convictions, criminal records, and/or felonies, where prohibited by law unless such criterion is a legitimate requirement of the job or is required by law
- Not require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with applicable law, legal order, or government contract
- Not include any screening requirement or criterion where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legitimate requirement of the job
- Not contain the names, logos or trademarks of persons or companies who have not consented to your use of their intellectual property
- Not sell, promote or advertise products or services
- Not contain content that is inaccurate, false, outdated or misleading
- Not contain any personal information
- Not contain keywords unrelated or irrelevant to the job in the title or description