How do I become a hazmat truck driver?

Drivers who take HAZMAT trucking jobs need more than just a CDL since they are more dangerous than hauling typical freight. A HAZMAT endorsement or code H is required before a driver can be certified to haul hazardous materials. Companies who deal in the transportation of hazardous materials need drivers, so many of them are willing to help pay or pay fully for the certification. To obtain the certificate, a driver needs to complete the application and pass the HAZMAT knowledge test. Additional endorsements are required for the transportation of hazardous materials in tankers as a tanker endorsement or code N. A code x, which is a combination of hazardous material, and a tanker endorsement is also another option that can streamline the process.
Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.