Quest Global offers its drivers the following:
Place is disgusting! No showers for drivers. Porta potty only outside for drivers. Run you lika dawg! DO NOT GO HERE!
Their talk doesn't match with their action. They will act concerned and say they're taking action,... and do absolutely nothing.
liars and will try to cheat you anyway they can. will not listen to anything you have to say, don't care about your personal life or family, and will threaten your job any chance they get.
Run like the wind! Or not, if you like to be micromanaged in every way possible. Bad equipment, yard, dispatchers, and home time. U have to fuel at horrible and out of the way places because of micromanagement.
RUN...do not go here! This company does not care about drivers. Treat you like you are a dime a dozen. All management are VP’s with major EGO’s.....
I have worked at Quest for about 5 months, driving on and off since 2006. The second or third day into orientation they showed us the new trucks and I noticed that they run all steer tires with a tag axle on the tractor (10 steer tires!). I have never seen this before on any truck. I have never refused to go anywhere, but I am slipping and sliding in dry dirt and rain with this crap, so I have refused any Northwest runs at this time. They are convinced that these tires are not only safe but even better than regular tread tires. To me, this is obsurd and lacks common sense and logic. Any feedback from experienced drivers would be appreciated.
BTW save your time with Quest. They are nothing but salespeople and they are unsafe, dishonest, and anyone can do better. The pay is good but you will gulping manure by the gallon.Full Discussion
There isn't much information about this company so I thought I'd post what I know about the company for those interested in working for them.
1. Quest pays 48 cpm without hazmat and 51 cpm with hazmat
2. Company has unlimited hometime
3. All their trucks are Freightliner Cascadias. Trucks come with no radio. You can buy one from them for $105. The radio the company sells is not XM ready. Company shop will install the radio for free. The 5th wheel is locked in a permanent position for fuel efficiency. Trucks are tag axle.
4. It's not forced dispatch. During the winter time you can choose to stay down south. If you're open to going wherever then you can expect to see the northwest a lot during the winter. Those going to the northwest can expect getting a lot of miles.
5. Quest is very pet friendly. They charge a one time fee of $500. You can have as many pets as you want.
6. Company allows all their drivers to idle as much as they like.
7. Orientation is 5 days. It's done at the Cartersville, Ga terminal. They use a clinic a few miles away for the drug test and physical. Quests Safety told the clinic to back off on insisting drivers doing Sleep Studies so those who are concerned about it.....fear not.
8. The company does not hire in a lot of states so what a lot of people do that live in non-hiring states is drive down to Georgia and back. There are drivers from as far as North Carolina, Texas, Washington, etc.
9. Those in hiring areas can take the truck home as long as its parked in a secure place.
10. Quest is mostly a team company(lots of husband and wife teams) but they do have solo drivers who do most of the delivery for the teams on the east coast.
11. Company does a lot of R&L Carriers hazmat loads to get them to the west coast then they'll bring back a reefer load back to the Cartersville terminal for a solo driver to deliver.
12. Company uses Qualcomm e-log
13. Quest has specific routes they have their drivers take and specific places to get fuel(i'll upload the list later)
14. Drivers can send in their paperwork using Transflo
15. Drivers can keep their Pilot points. Company changed their policy a few years ago.
16. Quest only pays state income tax for Georgia. It's up to the driver to put money aside and pay state income tax for their home state.
17. Company allows a 1,500 watt inverter. The driver must provide the shop with the wiring and will be installed for free.Full Discussion
Quest Global a great team reefer company. Has new truck for new hires . Pay .47 a mile and .51 cents a mile to haz mat team automatic trucks.
It's a teams company in Cartersville, Ga, but they do have a few solo drivers. It pay $.47 cpm or $.51 cpm on all miles if you have hazmat. Teams have the option of running southern runs from GA to CA or being a NW team running out to CA and up to WA and back.
They have unlimited home time which is awesome, and nice equipment. And they are pet friendly!Full Discussion