One of the better mega carriers out there. My initial orientation experience in Green Bay was excellent. Their instructors are knowledgeable and experienced. Even the trainer i went out with had major experience. My experience with maintenance upkeep was less than desired, but I knew others within the company who had better experiences with maintenance. Pay is about average. It can vary thougj depending on whether you're regular OTR or on a dedicated account. All the driver leaders treated me with respect and i never had an issue with them. However their load planners are worse than useless. Even more reason to get on a dedicated account. I usually stayed out 3.5 weeks and went home for 5 days. Always got home on time except for one time. Overall i liked my experience with the pumpkin.
One of the best dry van outfits out here. Equipment and shop are top notch. They mainly operate Freightliner's and T680's, but have a few 579's and Volvo's. Both automatic and manual. Trucks get serviced every 8,000 miles and trailers every 2 months. Fantastic people in the office and a great customer base with lots of drop and hook freight. You're kept preplanned 99% of the time. The other 1% I've never waited more than an hour for my next load. They have OTR, Midwest, and Southwest regional (mostly between NE and TX). I'm on their Southwest Regional fleet and get home every weekend with good pay. Very achievable bonuses if you know how to do your job and aren't lazy.