10 Roads Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by DrummingTrucker, May 12, 2021.

1. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Considering on signing on with them for a local gig. Do mostly USPS runs but also freight hauling. Anyone here work for them or have? I know they bought out Salmon and Eagle Express I believe it was. Thanks!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. bubbas1

bubbas1 Bobtail Member

Jun 26, 2012
    Don't know anything about the freight part but the USPS part is very easy. If your a floater you will have screwed up hours and they will shove as many hours on you that they can. All those benefits they offer....you pay full price for everything and it is extremely expensive.. If you can get covered under a spouses insurance then you will do good. Indy just voted in a union because management is horrible. I'm on a run that works for me but if I had to start at the bottom I would look elsewhere.

4. austower66

austower66 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    Okay, let me go ahead and paint the picture of Ted Roads Express. Wayne hoovestol owns the company... he put his son-in-law in charge. Rico... he is an incompetent millennial who within six months has turned this company into the Titanic.. and the owner just lets his son-in-law do it. Most of the office Personnel are friends of the owner and they are a bunch of incompetent millennials, who have absolutely no respect for any of the drivers. Many many accounts have been taken from hoovestol., and that's because nobody wants to work for him. This company is on its way out. If you like payday and being -19 hour short? Then go ahead and fill out an application for these morons. Most of the kids in the office? Don't know what a real good punch in the face feels like. With the exception of a few company kiss #####.. all the experienced drivers left the company already. Rico is an incompetent moron who will never get this far screwing up a company after Wayne finally decides to give up and close. Do yourself a favor, stay away from this company. They will be out of business by the end of the year. You try to do your job? And when you show up at the yard someone took your tractor and trailer.. and now you have to go out of your way 25 minutes to get equipment.... do yourself a favor, listen to what I say and stay away from this company and the moron kids who work there... take care of your Trucking career and stay away from 10 loads Express

5. austower66

austower66 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    G

Attached Files:

Dennixx and dunchues Thank this.
  6. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Hands down, this is the best response to a legitimate question I’ve ever heard in the 14 years I’ve been on TTR. This driver needs some kind of award.

7. freebeertomorrow

freebeertomorrow Heavy Load Member

Mar 19, 2016
    Indiana
    i still see eagle express on the road. hartwig is the one i don't see anyone.

bzinger Thanks this.
  8. Big Road Skateboard

Big Road Skateboard Road Train Member

May 2, 2021
    The local Ten Roads is still ran by the same dumbas$ that it was before Pat Salmon closed. 20 years ago a great company, the last 10 for us has been COD. They would not pay

9. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I sure see them in the ditch alot now since the name change .

Lonesome, Judge, Team818 and 1 other person Thank this.
  10. DrummingTrucker

DrummingTrucker Medium Load Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Thank you for that reply! I accepted a position they had for freight hauling, and after many calls and endless emails to the recruiter for her to send my Pre employment screening info no response..NOTHING! No one answers phones ever, and if by chance you do get someone you get a hateful attitude. So what you are saying I 100% agree with.

Lonesome, Dennixx and bzinger Thank this.
  11. Team818

Team818 Medium Load Member

May 5, 2019
    I am sure you noticed but the number of Horrible Companies really outnumber the good ones. My goodness this country is in Trouble.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.