10 Roads Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by DrummingTrucker, May 12, 2021.

1. austower66

austower66 Bobtail Member

Jul 19, 2021
    Company sucks go on Facebook..type ten roads is terrible

Attached Files:

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    Worst company to work for

Attached Files:

4. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    They are losing all their contracts, and they are not paying their vendors, as well as owner operators. They have to hire contractors because nobody will work for them, and wait 3 months to get their pay, if any at all. They are even stiffing the owner operators

Attached Files:

5. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    For those of you considering a job at 10 roads? This is a link that describes it all. Horrible 6-day work schedules with only 40 hours and rude, short-sighted incompetent management who micromanages you. Run away as fast as you can.......

10 Roads is terrible

Western flyer Thanks this.
  6. Grouch

Grouch Road Train Member

Feb 3, 2009
    Between here and eternity
    About 18 months ago, I started as a relay driver out of Lexington, Va running down to White Pine, Tn. Without going into a lengthy details story about the "mass confusion" that I was put through in a short period of time, I finally said "enough is enough". The "straw that broke the Camel's back" I waited several hours on my load coming out of NJ, kept calling Memphis, Tn trying to find out where the truck was at. At one point during my wait, I was asked, who is the driver bringing the load out of NJ, my reply, " how do I have that information, I am sitting in Lexington, Va , you as a dispatcher, that is your job to know". Finally, I got a call that the load was still sitting in NJ, driver did not show up and the load is still in NJ.

I was told that I would be paid 4 hours for my wait. Never got a dime! I went home and never went back. You like "incompetent people" and "mass confusion" go to work for 10Roads.

7. Rideandrepair

Rideandrepair Road Train Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Just talked with a Driver at a Truck stop on Daytona Fl. He’s been there 15 yrs. Makes good money on a regular nightly run. He was 65 yrs old, worked different Jobs, Freight, Car hauler, etc. in the past. He said the new management/ Owners weren’t very Union friendly. Otherwise nothing’s changed. Good benefits and vacation pay. He sounded realistic. Any Company’s going to have negatives. I’d talk to current Drivers for an accurate account of any Company. Not former Drivers. I guarantee every one will say they’re No Good.

xlsdraw and dwells40 Thank this.
  8. mailman59

mailman59 Light Load Member

May 16, 2013
    The older mature drivers do much better here then the youngsters. Havent seen a positive post from former drivers yet. Guess they need to vent

xlsdraw and Rideandrepair Thank this.
  9. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    I've been driving for 21 years... and I know what shape the company is in. You don't even work for the company and you sit there and form an opinion and spread it. It's people like you who are dangerous and naive. Do you know what I hope you do? I hope you get a job at 10 roads.. Go for it

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  10. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    You have your head in the sand mister. I welcome you to go join the company. That way you will learn.

Rideandrepair Thanks this.
  11. austower66

Jul 19, 2021
    The older mature drivers do better here? I happen to be an older mature driver... and make tons of money with them but guess what... the company changed hands in January and the well is dry..... so go ahead and fill out an application and go for it, because some people like learning the hard way

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.