$1378 log book AZ

Discussion in 'Trucker Legal Advice' started by trukluvr, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Bamanator

Bamanator Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2016
    O My GOD ! I just got falseindication & no previous 7 days in AZ. Criminal offenses.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Bamanator

Bamanator Bobtail Member

Jul 10, 2016
    O my GOD. Just got false log book and no previous 7 days in AZ. Shut down for 10. These are criminal?? And sheriff pulled me for no reason & held me for d.o.t.

4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. m16ty

m16ty Road Train Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Why in the world would you not have the last 7 days? I hate it that you got a ticket but keeping the last 7 days is one of the first things you learn when learning to fill out a log book.

Did you also lie on your logs?

6. Raezzor

Raezzor Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Aug 1, 2009
    Columbus, OH
    I got popped for it after my log book fell in the muddy winter melt water at a store dock, the ones that are angled down and all the dirt, garbage and other crap get collected in. Couldn't read a #### page on the thing for the last 2 weeks. As I was getting it caught up I got my back haul. It picked up an hour away, I had an hour and some change on my 14. So I hauled butt. And got pulled into some DOT maintenance shed parking lot by a local cop for an inspection. The hell of it was I was caught up to Friday of the weekend before that and this was on a Monday. But, since I started at 2345 on Sunday night and told him I had the weekend off, he accused me of lying when I said I had the weekend off and nailed the hell out of me. 3 log book violations including misdemeanor "Failure to maintain last 7 days." Couldn't plead by mail. Had to spend $200 on taxis to get to court from the closest truck stop, but some $400 on the ticket itself. So ya, it happens.

• Truckers Report Jobs