# 2 Worst Wholesale Express BOYCOTT

Discussion in 'Car Hauler and Auto Carrier Trucking Forum' started by Nobroker, Jan 3, 2018.

1. diesel engine

diesel engine Light Load Member

Feb 18, 2015
    Cpm is not relevant to snowbirds, 9 picks 9 drops

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I don't know how the system works, but that's what he said each vehicle was paying

4. diesel engine

Feb 18, 2015
    Could be it was his average but I would stay away from cpm on anything that is more than 1 pick and 2 or 3 drips
    Friend of mine did cali east cost lately. Took him 3 days to get full load, 3 days to unload.
    Now he is facing bankruptcy, lost insurance and burned cash on major breakdown.
    I warned him 2 years ago, he didn't listen. Now he's crying for real

yb226 and Oldironfan Thank this.
  5. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    I couldn't haul cars, just seems like way too much of a headache to me. My mom and dad have Canadian friends who live at the campground that they manage in silver hill Alabama. She said they were extremely picky and #####y about their car being hauled in and dirty from the road salt and grime of the transport, and her #####ed that his Mercedes shouldn't have been loaded on the rear of the trailer

6. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    It's just straight bullsh!t , that's $1.71 per mile just to roll down the road I burn .60 per mile in fuel. These brokers have gotten out of control. The brokers pocketing way more than the o/o with the responsibility and investment and actually doing the work.

yb226 and Kozakvod Thank this.
  7. diesel engine

Feb 18, 2015
    That's why I say to get organized, single truck owners only.
    I know what I'm saying, I am lucky one having a customer that pays me really goid, half of the work 900 miles out I deadhead empty because what I get I'm more than happy

yb226 Thanks this.
  8. diesel engine

Feb 18, 2015
    And be careful, If you complain too much that is a sign of serious distress. You better get your work in order
    At the end of 2016 I asked here on this forum what are people expectations for 2017, mine were in a toilet. I braced myself good, found goid paying broker and own customer. Now I work 3.5 to 4.5 days, home rest of the week. Every weekend home also.
    But I have never worked for wholesale. 2 loads for metrogistic beginning of 2017. Basically I don't care what they pay now

9. Auctiongirl

Auctiongirl Bobtail Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Well the sign of the times is on the horizon. Mega carriers are coming.Hogan transport is now in the car hauling business, signed a three-year contract with CarMax effective June 2018. As if rates for most of us haven't been bad enough now the mega carriers are going to run them straight into the ground. You know Hogan, dollar general/ pig haulers and any cheap freight business they can wiggle into. With the Dismal Auto Sales predicted for 2018 and the pickup and SUV Wars that are slated to happen this year race will surely drop lower and the size of these Land yachts will surely get bigger, cant be good. Hogan is advertising all over the Internet for car haulers at $24 to $26 an hour and promising the world. And the more we say no to this cheap ### Freight the more the door will open for lizard companies like this to work their way in, pretty sad.

yb226 and Western flyer Thank this.
  10. diesel engine

Feb 18, 2015
    There is no such thing as "we say no"
    Unless the "we" is organized

11. Nobroker

Nobroker Medium Load Member

Jul 1, 2016
    I would love to be back on the clock for $26 an hour, it would be a big raise considering I currently walk 5 hours start dead cars fill flat tires for free just to get a $2.75 cent load out of an auction. I have basically been working two weeks off two weeks due to the #### rates just covering the bills barely.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.