2008 T660

Discussion in 'Kenworth Forum' started by chauhanprv, Aug 25, 2011.

1. chauhanprv

chauhanprv Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Brampton ON
    Hi can someone help me with the isssue for fan for the air and heat in the cab not blowing enough my thinking is that it might be the cab filter but need to know where is the cab filter located. Thanks for the help in advance.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. captw900

captw900 Light Load Member

Aug 22, 2011
    buffalo,Ny
    Do you have 2 holes on the passenger side lower dash if so that's the spot to look my w8 has no filter I don't know if a filter is a optional feature or not but ill be making a filter holder for mine out of as flat bar

chauhanprv Thanks this.
  4. KW Parts Guy

KW Parts Guy Light Load Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I'd have to double check the serial but the T660 may have an in-dash filter or may have a filter on the fire wall. As for the W9, the squareish shape under your pass side a/c intake elbow is the fresh air intake on all W9's and T8's, and ready made filters are available for about 60 bucks and 25 for the refills. I always recommend them, for OTR guys it wont do much unless you work in alot of dusty lots, but for the vocational guys it will save at least on evap core and/or heater during the life of the truck, guaranteed!

chauhanprv Thanks this.
  5. aggie1978

aggie1978 Light Load Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Jackson, MI
    Open the hood on the Passenger side up against the fire wall the cab filter is right there let me know if you need me to take a photo for you as I am broke down at the moment in Hubbard Ohio

chauhanprv Thanks this.
  6. chauhanprv

chauhanprv Light Load Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Brampton ON
    Thanks aggie I found it it was dirty cleand it and working like a charm now. Hope you will be up and running soon.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.