2010 Cascadia, ABS Light ON

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by OneTwentyOne, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Boardhauler

Boardhauler Road Train Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Ballin' in it for Shakey
    My Cascadia is equipped with an Automatic Traction Control system that is somehow integrated with the ABS. It will derate the engine to try to control wheel spin when the ABS wheel sensors detect it.
    It has given me the sluggish throttle feeling that the OP mentioned a couple of times. I have talked to my dealer about it and was told that it can't be disabled because it's integrated with the ABS.
    BTW, it's a manual

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. OneTwentyOne

OneTwentyOne Light Load Member

May 19, 2016
    Thanks to all for the inputs. I wanted to get an update in, now that I have stopped and have reliable WiFi.

I finally got two codes that i was hoping I could get help on. I googled them but get a variance, but not the exact same codes.

1. Brake Wh Snsr Ax1 1R Rate 136s002 10
    2. Brake SA 11 SPN000002 10

I have been traveling through I77 / I64 for the last week and finally got a chance to update the thread. Please, if I could get some help, would appreciate it.

thanks again for all your help.

4. Antinomian

Antinomian Road Train Member

Feb 17, 2013
    My Cascadia turned the tractor ABS light on when a wheel seal started leaking. See if you have any greasy mess on one of your brake shoes.

5. OneTwentyOne

May 19, 2016
    Thanks, I just had my PAX side drive wheel seal changed, however, I believe the code is for a rear. Still waiting on the forum's help on the two codes I posted.

thanks again.

6. OneTwentyOne

May 19, 2016
    Hey, good day to all, just wanted to give you guys an update on this post and update for closure - it was a bad adjusted speed sensor in the front pax side speed sensor. When TA resealed my HUB they didn't adjust properly. The code I asked for in the post is just that "too much space" between the sensor and tone wheel. Light is off.

Thanks for all your inputs - this is a great forum and I appreciate your time and suggestions.

Gotstuckwithatruck and xsetra Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.