2010 cascadia dd15 active faults problem

Discussion in 'Freightliner Forum' started by Farmers Wife, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Farmers Wife

Farmers Wife Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Northampton, PA
    I'm sorry but I can't help you with the codes....but if you post your codes, as I did, there are members who will help you. Chip S helped me out with my codes.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Chip S

Chip S Light Load Member

May 27, 2013
    Texas
    Hi, seems like you have an epa 07 (non def) dd15? Just like farmers wife, you have 2 faults being broadcasted through two datalinks.
    First the 128 272 03/ 00 2630/03 code is for the CAC outlet temp sensor shorted high. That is the sensor that is on the left side of engine, between the intake throttle valve and blue cac hose. Disconnect that sensor and it is most likely corroded. If it isnt, check voltage.. should be 3v. If it is, r&r the sensor. If youre not getting 3v, you will need a new harness. (or you can trace the short)

The 249 254 4/ 33 521303/4 code is for your footwell lamps. most likely one of them is blown. R&R the bad bulb

Ukumfe and Farmers Wife Thank this.
  4. Farmers Wife

Farmers Wife Bobtail Member

Nov 6, 2013
    Northampton, PA
    Thank you Chip S....you are truly a wealth of information! :)

Chip S Thanks this.
  5. Bush chook

Bush chook Light Load Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Geelong
    you should check the sam connections as well as corrosion is a known problem as well

6. Razorslam

Razorslam Bobtail Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Portland, Oregon
    I have a Freightliner 2010 DD15 stuck in Regen mode. The amber and red check engine lights are on after
    a regen and won't go out of derate after a regen unless I press the engine over ride switch. I've had a problem with the exhaust bellows with a hole in it,
    I just had it fixed, it was spraying fuel on the dpf cannister and it creating a lot of smoke it happened before my regen problem, but the regen problem I need help with this because I really don't want to take it to a dealer they are expensive and dishonest.

7. Gdog66223

Gdog66223 Road Train Member

Dec 30, 2017
    Coal Town
    Did the truck ever blow up? this was 5 years ago so..

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.