2011 International Prostar many odd electrical issues

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by tiddlytanker, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Xl-ent

Xl-ent Bobtail Member

Jan 5, 2019
    I have a customer with the exact same issue as well any resolution.
    He's already lost his job with his carrier.
    I would like to help if possible.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. QUALITYTRUCK

QUALITYTRUCK Road Train Member

Jun 14, 2009
    romulus,mi
    Did you already follow steps in previous posts?

Heavyd Thanks this.
  4. Truckers Report Jobs

5. Harry Brar

Harry Brar Bobtail Member

Aug 11, 2019
    I have a 2011 prostar I changed ac compressor , pressure switch, and both sensors but avec still not working. Anybody can help me at this time

6. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    AC is computer controlled on those. Unless you get someone to connect to it with Diamond logic software, you'll just be guessing.

Icyz Thanks this.
  7. captain8morgan

captain8morgan Bobtail Member

Dec 15, 2021
    Hello,
    I'm having this same exact issue going on with my 2010 international. Question, has anyone answered it and finding out the answer to it?

8. ghetto mechanic

ghetto mechanic Bobtail Member

Jan 31, 2022

9. ghetto mechanic

Jan 31, 2022
    i got 2010 international , the jake switch don't work, neither does regen, and other switches in this strip. fuses are good, i swapped the switch pack with another truck just like it same-same and it doesn't work ? both switch packs are good because the good truck worked with switch pack i assumed is bad. i got a bootleg version of diamond builder where would i go to reset module or where is module for these switches. i been looking at several threads and you seem to be the most knowledgeable with these internationals. thanks i hope to here soon

10. ghetto mechanic

Jan 31, 2022
    was wondering if you can help me out , 2010 international dash switch pack not working (jakes, regen, slide 5th wheel ) you get it. fuses are good. I swapped out switch pack from other truck that is working..switch pack is good cause it worked on good truck. i have a ghetto bootleg version of diamond builder and its kind of confusing with all those symbols and #### must be masons anyways. where can i start to reset module or where is module for these switches i can probably swap them out faster than playing ohm meter boy. i could use your help you seem like you know these trucks ....btw you part of the A TEAM....

11. ChuckMartel

ChuckMartel Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2021
    Are you sure the terminals are good at the fuse? They like to spread apart.

12. Heavyd

Heavyd Road Train Member

Feb 4, 2009
    At the wiring connector for the switch pack, with key on, you should have 12 volts at the light blue wire. The white wire is ground. The dark blue is powered when the lights are on. The twisted pair is the datalink wiring. The switch packs are wired in a series chain if you have more than one. So make sure they are plugged in so that they form a chain with one plugged into the main harness. It is possible to plug them in to form a loop so that they are only plugged into themselves and not actually into the truck harness and that might be why it isn't working.

QUALITYTRUCK Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs