2015 Cascadia OTR Performance

Discussion in 'John Christner' started by Aminal, Nov 8, 2014.

1. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    Thanks. I try to keep her looking good. Sometime a little hard to do when weather is an issue.

So, far i haven't had an issue with the license plate. As far as I know, no one at JCT has either. Even had an inspection and nothing was said.

I know that's why the sticker is there and I was just giving him a hard time about having it. Both of our trucks are '15 and his has the stickers and mine don't. Still don't understand how you mistake the DEF tank for a fuel tank or the fuel tank for the DEF tank. But, we both know that there are some real super truckers out here that do that kinda of thing.

White_Knuckle_Newbie and Aminal Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Aminal

Aminal Heavy Load Member

Um, there is ONE nozzle that will fit in there . . . well; SOME. Most I think. The others are exaggerations . . . I believe. When DEF first came out, it was ALL over the interweb; and we all know that if it's on the web it's true . . . Bon Jure. Just sayin'. It was a "well known FACT", that DEF was nothing more than cow pee. Macho, I bet you (but probably not NOW that I have "called it out",) that someone will come on and have "hard science" as to how the great stockyards of Mickey D's etc. are harvesting bovine urine (calling cow pee "bovine urine" makes it "Official" ya know) and THAT is what DEF really is. So if you run LOW, you can . . . . YUP, you guessed it. . . . Pee in your DEF tank and it will work great and save you money.

Hence . . . "Here's your sign."

Detroit had so many problems w/ the DEF systems - WHY? I mean; who needs a bottle when there is a 25 gallon tank RIGHT THERE that will burn it? :biggrin_2559:

PS: Keep on keepin' ON! Esmeralda looks GREAT! JCT chose the best colors and scheme (IMO), but it IS hard to keep up. Boy-Oh-Boy do they POP! when right, though. Esmeralda is Right ON, Bro! I got a "Widget" razor scraper w/ a new blade and all. Got it to get rid of the old IFTA decals, I HATE the look of a bunch of dead IFTA's on a truck. Fine for some. Not for me. If I want a row of "Dead Soldiers", I'll go home and have a party w/ my neighbors. We'll put up our OWN line of "Dead Soldiers". Won't be IFTA's on our trucks, though. LOL. OK?

So, . . . don't look for the "Don't Pee In The Tank" stickers to last too much longer.:biggrin_255:

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  4. Cranky Yankee

Cranky Yankee Cranky old ######

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    JCT does look pretty good
    especially when i pass em :biggrin_25525:

Aminal Thanks this.
  5. FLATBED

FLATBED Road Train Member

So do PRIME with all their new TRAILERS

Aminal Thanks this.
  6. Aminal

Aminal Heavy Load Member

"And that voice keeps whispering in my other ear . . .

"How do they all beat me HEEEERE!"

"I got a PEEEACEFUL, STEADY Feeellinn'; . . . and We're ALLREADY Standin' . . .

What, now? Hmmm. How do I tie it in? Hmmm.

"At reeeeally high mileage; . . . ON THE GROUND . . ."

Yeah, that doesn't work real well all Eagles Prose-like. Does it?

Where ya been Cranky? Missed hearin' from ya. Don't tell me the Cheese Heads got to ya now? Maybe ONE day the Packers can do something. LOL.

Seriously, though; Nice to hear from you Bro. We ain't got much else out here; but we do got each other. Cranky or not!

So? Whaaasssuuupp?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  7. Cranky Yankee

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    I am from Newbury Mass the family is original settlers in 1653
    so my socks are red and my footballs are deflated while I spy on you :biggrin_2559:

Prime trucks with trailer tails and they dont get going fast enough to have them open up

you seen the Nussbaum trucks with trailer skirts down past the trailer tandems?

8. double yellow

double yellow Road Train Member

Aug 28, 2011
    State of Jefferson
    I don't know - hardly a week goes by without hearing someone claim that DEF is just urine. For the record:

DEF is 67.5% demineralized water, 32.5% Urea. Urine is 95% water, 2.5% urea, & 2.5% other compounds like sodium, potassium, creatinine, etc. They are not interchangeable.

MachoCyclone Thanks this.
  9. DenaliDad

DenaliDad Retired Wheel Dog

Well, I'm glad to know that now. I couldn't hold it, so I was just about to pee in that blue tank...

MachoCyclone Thanks this.
  10. Cranky Yankee

Jan 31, 2012
    Green Bay Wi
    someone who knows all that about pee or def
    really needs to go back to work

double yellow Thanks this.
  11. MachoCyclone

MachoCyclone Road Train Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Texas
    Maybe he was bored on a 34 and setup a little chemistry lab in his truck and tested the pee and the DEF. :biggrin_25525:

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.