2016 Pete 389 with Smartnav system

Discussion in 'Peterbilt Forum' started by KlamathBeltTrailer, Apr 13, 2017.

1. KlamathBeltTrailer

KlamathBeltTrailer Bobtail Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Oregon
    Greetings fellow drivers,

I have a 2016 Pete 389 exhd with the Delphi600 stereo system with smartnav. It has the Co pilot navigation system in it. I'm pulling my hair out. Is this a subscription service? I can enter all information where I need to go,,when I press go, it says acquiring satellite signal. That's all it does. Any advice?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kitty power

Kitty power Light Load Member

Apr 12, 2017
    Bad antenna on Sat not the same as radio ant. I use an old Garmin and can get where I need to so maybe you need to sign up but check ant first.
    kittypower

4. pushbroom

pushbroom Road Train Member

Sep 1, 2012
    If it says acquiring satellite it means the antenna or cables to the antenna are faulty. Antenna is on the driver side mirror arm as a black box. On the back of your stereo there is 3 colored cables. Gps is blue, satalite radio is dark yellow, and am/fm is white. Buy a new antenna and plug it right into the back of the radio to test it. Also if it gets connection but doesnt know where you are, you may need to do a figure 8 in the parking lot to get it to lock on.

5. Belials

Belials Light Load Member

Jun 10, 2014
    This system has a 36 month / 350,000 mile warranty. Make an appointment with a dealership.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.