2017 Intermodal

Discussion in 'Intermodal Trucking Forum' started by RERM, Apr 4, 2017.

1. 4noReason

4noReason Road Train Member

Nov 29, 2012
    kiswani im iffy about. i learnt best thing is to buy your own parts n let him charge labor. my thing is oil change for cascadia at my guy is 380$ ta is,like 470 kiswani couldnt quote it. he says naybe 550 or more. thats my issue. cant give me an exact quote for a simple oil change when you got , how many cascadias? they put a tire for me 1 month ago. as a temp till my tire gets fixed. i go back like 2 weeks later. n he goes...."we never put that tire on yor tire" and im just like wtf? my experience is way different than yours and jjkidd. but the shop and me dont get along i guess. except steve. hes the only guy in the shop i like tbh

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    lovingthese increase in rates. #### what everyone says! elds ftw. my co is hammering brokers/customers and they/re taking it. reason is, elds. speakin of eld, been told we're set to get them installed in the next two weeks and its omnitracs. they said hey we're investing, might aswell get the big boy devices. did a Milwaukee, wi run and got paid $623 for it. too nasty.

RERM and HalpinUout Thank this.
  4. HalpinUout

HalpinUout Road Train Member

Oct 2, 2011
    You'll like Omni tracks... Simple and problem free to use... Hope those rates continue to rise!! $

5. RERM

RERM Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Yeah the rates are starting to look good!!!!!

Franklin, Wi to NS Landers....$650!!!!....as long as the rates keep increasing at this rate we'll be, not just ok, but making more, while working less!!!!.....

Now if Dispatch could get organized, well, we could be killing it in 2018!!!!!!

6. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    Hopefully, is that what you used?

7. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    Ya, I have Omni in my truck now... at Fore I can't remember What They used...

8. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    How did you manage when ur at rails???? We are getting a yard move option... so it lets u stay on duty at rails but you push manually back on driving....... they said without it, your log will be driving/onduty continsouly at rails... nontheless, i'm excited to use it quite honestly.... #### the haters!

9. HalpinUout

Oct 2, 2011
    It would go to on duty not driving on its own... I would normally work 58-60 hours a week so never ran out of hours...

10. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Road Train Member

Jan 14, 2016
    Chicago
    I haven't been paying attention, but how does this effect the local/x-town only guys? Or the 100 air mile drivers, will they now have to log?

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.