30 Years of CRST: Some Insight For Consideration

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by milesandmilesofroad, Oct 31, 2013.

1. TruckDuo

TruckDuo Road Train Member

Oct 21, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Congrats on all those safe miles

I apologize

d o g and The Challenger Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. crownking

crownking Bobtail Member

May 5, 2014
    Hey i read the info

and u seems to have everything down to the t
    please call me urgently i need help
    im getting into lease p and i surely need your wise advice so i dont make the wrong choice

please call me right away please 317-748-9321 king

4. ttwjr32

ttwjr32 Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2013
    California
    He hasn't been on the forum for a few months so he wont be answering. Probably enjoying a well deserved retirement. Are you leasing with CRST?

5. TexTrucker

TexTrucker Medium Load Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Houston, Tx
    I didn't realize this was a zombie thread till the end lol. I'm not sure why anyone would of thought the op was a recruiter, he didn't have one positive thing to say about crst, he was just justifying all the negatives.

6. crownking

crownking Bobtail Member

May 5, 2014
    yes, do u work for lease purchase with Malone. call me

7. ttwjr32

ttwjr32 Light Load Member

Jul 27, 2013
    California
    Are you working for Crst? And going o/o with them?

8. crownking

crownking Bobtail Member

May 5, 2014
    yes do u have some incite call me

9. crownking

crownking Bobtail Member

May 5, 2014
    Just wondering if you can fill me in on them. I am looking forward to going to work for them and I to want to go owner op but in the van division. To old for the flatbed lol

TTWJR32[/QUOTE]

my understand that van decision pays less than flatbed Malone
    van pays 70% work out to be $1.55 cent
    Malone flat bed pays 75% work out to be $2 and more depending on the shipper

THE BIGGEST DOWNFALL I UNDERSTAND IS SAFETY RATING AND THEY WILL TERMINATE YOU IF U HAVE CERTAIN AMOUNT OF POINTS THEY CALL U IN FOR SAFTY
    IN OTHER WARDS THEY ARE TREATING YOU AS IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE THAT'S WHAT MOST OR SHOULD I SAY ALL OF THE LEASE PURCHASER OWNER SAID
    FOR EXAMPLE THERE IS A CURRENT LEASE PURCHASER WHO WAS CALLED INTO THE TERMINAL AND GIVEN POINTS AND PROBATION FOR A SILLY PERSONAL ISSUE
    LIKE HE WAS ON THE ROAD AND HE FOUND THAT IS RADIATOR WAS LEAKING OR DRIPPING NO BIG ISSUE TO GET EXCITED ABOUT SO WHAT HE DID SINCE HE WAS 100MILES FROM THE TERMINAL, HE TOOK IT TO THE TERMINAL TO GET FIX, AND SAFETY DEPARTMENT TELLING HIM THAT HE IN DOT VIOLATION BECAUSE HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT WAS LEAKING OR HAD A LEAK WHEN U DO YOUR PRE TRIP, SO THEREFORE CRST GAVE HIM PROBATION AND INTERNAL POINTS

THEY ARE SO DEEP DOWN IN THE LEASE PURCHASER BACKS LIKE AN EMPLOYEE, NOT GIVEN THE LEASE PURCHASER ROOM AND SPACE TO BREATH WITH EASE, I SAY TO THIS ITS RIDICULOUS, AND THATS WHY EVERY INFORMATION I HAVE SCOPE OUT ON THIS FORUM AND OTHER FORUM THEY TALK ABOUT CRST RATING IS TOO HIGH FOR DRIVERS WHO HAVE THE LEASE PURCHASE, AND THERE ARE CASES WHERE THEY TERMINATE THE CONTRACT WITH ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE ALREADY PAID IN WHERE YOU WANT THE FREEDOM OF OWNING YOUR OWN TRUCK THAT IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL WHY THE PURCHASE WHY ANY ONE GET IT INTO LEASE PURCHASING..

THERE IS NO ONE TO COMPLAIN TO FOR DRIVERS CONCERN OR LEASE PURCHASER CONCERN OF THE DISPATCHER SAFETY HASSLE
    EVERYTHING THING ELSE I HEARD OF CRST IS GOOD BUT THE BIGGEST DOWNFALL FOR THEM IS THE HASSLE AND RUDENESS OF THIS COMMON SIMPLE SAFETY BUSINESS
    CRST NEEDS TO STOP HASSLE LEASE PURCHASE DRIVERS AND START BE MORE PROACTIVE TO GIVE THEM ROOM TO MAKE THEIR MISTAKE AND AS WELL AS GIVE THEM ROOM BECAUSE THEY ARE RUNNING THEIR OWN BUSINESS AND DRIVER NEEDS THE FREEDOM, DRIVERS DON'T NEED THE HEADACHE FROM CRST SAFETY /DISPATCHER TO GIVE THEM TALK ABOUT THEIR TRUCKS SO DRIVERS CAN FOCUS MORE FREELY WITH THE FREEDOM OF DELIVERING THE GOODS AND FOCUS ON THEIR FAMILY AND BECOME MORE EFFICIENTLY

THATS WHY ALL THE PERSONS WHO HAVE COMPLAIN ABOUT CRST IS MOSTLY THEY ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SAFTY PART OF IT IN THE MALONE FLAT BED LEASE PURCHASE ACROSS THE BOARD ON THE OTHER SIDE OF IT VAN DIVISION

10. HVYHLR53

HVYHLR53 Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Pelzer, SC
    King, its 2 separate parts of the business and the bottom line is always the same. You will get a high mileage truck and will fight to get repairs done at there shops. If you break down on the road you will wait days for authorization to get your truck fixed. Like I told you on the phone, run the other way and don't look back. The L/P looks good on paper but sucks in real life. I talked to many contractors that left over the repairs and contractors that had to start there lease over from scratch because there truck couldn't be fixed.

11. HVYHLR53

HVYHLR53 Bobtail Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Pelzer, SC
    If you want to loose money to them, just drop a check in the mail.... it will save a lot of time and aggravation.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.