5 December 2016 CDL Classes

Discussion in 'Roehl' started by Midnightrider71, Nov 28, 2016.

1. TheAussieGuy

TheAussieGuy Bobtail Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Samburg Tennessee
    I went and lashed out on some extra stuff for working out in the cold just to be safe, I am not a fan of the cold so I prepped for Ice Storms heh. Ahm good to go!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. beasley73

beasley73 Light Load Member

Jan 22, 2015
    Michigan
    Do you have to stand outside, allday at rohel trucking school In the cold.

4. TheAussieGuy

Nov 17, 2016
    Samburg Tennessee
    Silly question I am sure but the cab they give you from the bus stop to the hotel, is the tip included as well?

5. Midnightrider71

Midnightrider71 Bobtail Member

Nov 28, 2016
    Everything was covered. from bus ticket to them and a shuttle ride to the hotel. i just got here to Appleton Saturday. and we we're in trucks training today! so far i am very impressed just my first impression

TheAussieGuy Thanks this.
  6. TheAussieGuy

Nov 17, 2016
    Samburg Tennessee
    @Midnightrider71 Bloody hell it's cold over in Marshfield mate, and yeah it turned out my whole class is national flatbed. week 1 in the books I lucked out and got a great instructor and just two of us students left in our truck. the other student in our truck is a natural so we are learning plenty..

7. odiej

odiej Bobtail Member

Nov 18, 2016
    Supposed to be going to appleton for the week of the 27th for dry van division. National fleet. Waiting for everything to process, but I have my CDL permit and I'm ready to go. Waiting on the recruiter to confirm.

TheAussieGuy Thanks this.
  8. Jozia51

Jozia51 Bobtail Member

Dec 21, 2016
    Hey any body go to the one in Gary IN?

How long does it take for you to get a trainer after orientation?

9. Midnightrider71

Nov 28, 2016
    See you here. My last day is the week of the 27th. So far im doing okay hoping to pass and get home with the wife for new years

10. Texnmidwest

Texnmidwest Light Load Member

Mar 6, 2015
    Most of the time drivers get with their trainers with in a day or two. Gary is a main hub so the wait should not be long. I waited 6 hours.....ya, 6...and I was in Appleton! Gary should be faster. Lots more freight goes through Gary.

11. Midnightrider71

Nov 28, 2016
    Well my GYCDL Classes are over. im back home to grab my cdl and head out with my trainer for two weeks after the first of the year. all i can say for the program is wow.. they really got it together. Half My Class failed.due to not paying attention in class or doing as our instructors told us. but for me it was a total blast

SHOJim, PizzaGuy805 and TheAussieGuy Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.