50/50

Discussion in 'Questions From New Drivers' started by Stickystoys, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Day Cab

Day Cab Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Sorry that this has to be my first post, but Brett and that whole site is nothing like I've ever seen. Condescending know it all's. I've been reading both this site and Brett's abortion. Much more helpful and understanding group here. Truckers Truth is filled with company drivers (ok by me) that will shoot down any thought of o/o in a discouraging fashion that makes you want to puke, with a never ending supply of mods to kiss Bretts rear end (not ok by me). A simple question over there asked by a rookie can turn into a mess due to hot heads and a surplus of mods to back every other mod there without exception. Yuck. This site feels like a fresh breath of air with REAL people compared to TT. Hope I can stick around!

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    Well, I hope you last longer than the OP of this thread, he seemed like a pretty good guy, but didn't have any sense of humor, so only lasted one day. Don't let us get under your skin and you will be fine here.

Farmerbob1, 88 Alpha, Lepton1 and 2 others Thank this.
  4. Day Cab

Day Cab Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2019
    Thanks man. Good enough sense of humor on my end. The group your conversing with makes all the difference. Especially for a new guy.

Farmerbob1 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  5. Day Cab

Day Cab Bobtail Member

Aug 28, 2019
    I just read this thread and had to sign up and give my 2 cents. I have more questions than answers unfortunately. So I won't be able to contribute a whole lot at this point :oops:. But I'm liking the setup here!

Farmerbob1, Lepton1 and FlaSwampRat Thank this.
  6. starmac

starmac Road Train Member

Apr 11, 2019
    Fairbanks Ak
    For the most part guy here will try to be helpful. they can be a tad harsh at times too, but just take it with a grain of salt, there is a lot of info here if a guy wants it.
    Most of mine is outdated, I am still truckin, but different from most. lol, lots of updated info too though.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.