72 hour blitz huh?

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by TruckLife2176, Jun 4, 2017.

1. JJKid

JJKid Medium Load Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Chicago, IL
    I'm from illinois, and boy.... what a party it was!!!! Oh, went into wisconsin. It was a party at 3AM..... about 13-15 trucks, barn full waiting in line.... 10 full growns in Pleasant Prairie, WI scale.

Airborne and wore out Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. BigTennOTR

BigTennOTR Medium Load Member

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    Came from Arkansas to Ohio today....no scales open going north

4. Aradrox

Aradrox Heavy Load Member

Jan 21, 2016
    It is a necessary evil.... How many companies you think would run unsafe equipment without the threat of random inspections.... Plenty would and plenty still do it is just the way of the world

Airborne and Just passing by Thank this.
  5. BigTennOTR

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    No inspections yet! But bout to cross PA WISH ME LUCK HAHA

Airborne, tucker and wore out Thank this.
  6. BigTennOTR

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    BOOM 2 days goneeeeeee now pa, to new Jersey...then tenn! Haha!

7. DUNE-T

DUNE-T Road Train Member

May 10, 2015
    Detroit, MI
    I remember last two years only IL doing inspections on this week, couple of other states did next week and that's it, nothing crazy

Airborne and TruckLife2176 Thank this.
  8. BigTennOTR

Dec 5, 2016
    Tenn
    Pa was pretty busy going west but not east......flatbeds were getting railed

Airborne Thanks this.
  9. HopeOverMope

HopeOverMope Road Train Member

Feb 25, 2016
    I-20 LOUISIANA
    Thought about this today...

PERSPECTIVE:

•blitz, derived from the german term blitzkrieg
    -a war tactic used by Nazi Germany, meaning to use all of ones forces and resources to attack the pronounced enemy state, usually by surprise

"blitzing" you -using your tax dollars, while eating and drinking tge food you delivered, driving in a vechile you helped make, using gas you delivered

The federal DOT could have coined any other term, safety week or american truck alliance safety week... no, war was waged on the American truckers, using the same tactics Nazi Germany did...

Maybe you just call it freindly fire. They coined tge term not me, this is my business so yea I take it personal

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
    lilillill and Jazz1 Thank this.
  10. kevinh855

kevinh855 Light Load Member

Dec 30, 2012
    What about a 72 HR strike. The feds recently mandated that the states could not ban cpm for drivers or that states couldnt require their private sectors to throw in paid breaks. Hmmm.... States have always had authority within their own jurisdiction to make their own rules. Take marihoochie for instance. It's not federally legal but they can't stop states from legalizing it because it's constitutionally within their rights as a free state. So how is it they can mandate what the states require out of their employers? Because theirs more profit in a cpm for all the powers to be. The heck with a 72 HR blitz. Let's have a 72 HR strike. No more big brother krap. We aren't striking to lessen government rule, we are a private sector and constitutionally fighting for NO government rule. They forgotten who feeds them, who builds them, and even who wipes their #####. I call for a OCtober 1st-3rd strike to show big brother who the real Grinch CAN be if we wanted to be. Don't let them take your kindness for weakness. ELD mandate? Really. No overtime like every other employee? No pension plan. Wow guys, we suck. Let's call for equal employment opportunities in October.

11. Gunner75

Gunner75 Road Train Member

Mar 17, 2014
    Jackson Center Ohio
    Good luck with that idea of a strike. Can't even get a group of flatbedders to agree on proper securement of a load of lumber.

Airborne Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.