8 Years OTR

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by tifosi, Jun 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tifosi

tifosi Bobtail Member

Aug 3, 2018
    Hi All,

Time for a change as I'm not getting my needs met with my current employer.
    I'm driving a Pete 386 and wife is retiring to spend some time with me on the road and it ain't big enough for us.

I have a total of 18 years Class A CDL experience of which 8 Years is OTR experience.
    I have X Endorsement, TWIC, HazMat Endorsement, Pass Port, and Current Medical Good for 14 more months.

100% Perfect record and I intend to keep it that way.

My experience is mostly in Dry Van and that is what I'm looking to do. I do have some flat bed experience so that might be a possibility as well.

I'm hardworking but easy to get along with as well. Great communicator and don't need to be babysat.

I'm looking for.........

A truck that will suit my needs (Late model, very well maintained, big enough for me and my wife to go with me occasionally, never smoked in, APU, fridge, Inverter for microwave and TV). I've only driven manuals but I would be fine with an automatic as well.

Minimum of 50 cpm on all miles (odometer).

2500-3500 Miles/Week

I want to run out West, but I live in central Florida (I know, I know, FL is not ideal)

Willing to stay out for long enough to overcome the FL problem, happy to discuss what would work best.

I would like to fuel at a major chain so I can get regular free showers.

W2 of course.

Not interested in Reefer.

Not interested in NE. Maine, VT, NH, UpState NY, Central and Western PA all fine. Just no NYC, most of Jersey, Philly, Boston, ect, (life is too short, no where to park).

Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to finding a great fit!!

Please PM and let's see what we can put together.

CorsairFanboy Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.