9 years of experience.

Discussion in 'Seek Employment' started by LimpyLegs, Nov 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LimpyLegs

LimpyLegs Medium Load Member

Aug 26, 2008
    Midland,VA
    I'm 33 years old and I have 9 years of experience. I had to take a break from it for a while after a somewhat lengthy battle with diabetes. I am proud to say that as of today I am once again healthy and diabetic free. My pancreas is working so I can pass a DOT exam complete unrestricted.

I'd like to speak to an employer with some modern equipment(APU'S and fridges as my diet is very important to me now)

I will run every single other state in America but please don't force me to run the northeast. I am single so I'm not necessarily too picky about home time, but I'm not a work mule either.

I can work for .45 CPM but I prefer .50 cpm.

I can offer you a twic card, passport, and clean MVR/DAC/PSP report.

Feel free to inbox me if you feel like we could work together, I would like to start making some big boy income again.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Northeasterner

Northeasterner Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    Would you consider running the Northeast if you were on salary or percentage? We do 25% or 1100/week.

We need drivers with a clean background check and experience like yours, where are you based out of?

4. jfar28139

jfar28139 Light Load Member

May 28, 2012
    Rutherfordton, NC
    We've got good west coast runs convenient to where you live. We run back to PA, NJ, MD, VA, NC. If you're interested, look us up: www.freightworkstransport.com

5. Northeasterner

Northeasterner Medium Load Member

Apr 1, 2018
    If you're on percentage pay, you would get anywhere from 60 to 70 cents a mile and we have plenty of Miles available at least 2500 a week.

So you're looking at at least $1,500 a week if you can run.

6. McCauley

McCauley Medium Load Member

Jun 23, 2013
    Are you still looking? I can point you to exactly what you're looking for on higher pay than what you're requesting.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.