955 or General Lee

Discussion in 'CB Radio Forum' started by Broke Down 69, Mar 23, 2017.

1. bored silly

bored silly Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2016
    NP

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    Who tuned it, Chris in Ontario Ca. ?

4. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    Noooooooooooo can't give all my secrets away MAN IT wasn't hack tune sherman I can tell ya that.....NOW RABBI is gonna see this and get his panties all bunched up. You tryinnnnn to start something there BUDDY BOY... HMMMMMMM LOL

Diesel Dave Thanks this.
  5. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    The funny thing is i know rabbi is and still does read my posts... when I haven't read or replied to any of his crap in over a month. It MUST JUST BURN UP HIS BISCUITS THAT I MIGHT BE BAD MOUTHING HIS HUSBAND EL CRAP Tuneeee--O

6. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    I stopped giving advice out for the most part because I get tired of hearing how someone is a super tech knows more then the engineers who designed the radios.

So I just come here, poke holes in to someone's argument and leave it at that.

7. bored silly

Jul 1, 2016
    At least you see it and know it for what it is....

8. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    I like to come here and point out certain folks like to say they do work comparable to or better than a certain individual without showing us proof or providing their services to the General public so we can see for ourselves if that persons statements have any validity or not.
    David Bupp also claimed to be able to make a Galaxy 99 perform better than the one I showed him, but since his test equipment isn't connected properly to render inductive reactance invisible, every radio coming off his bench is slightly misaligned.
    (He didn't have a clue what he was looking at although his work is better than most)

9. Ridgeline

Ridgeline Road Train Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Michigan
    Yawn, Rabbi, you don't get it.

So I will hold my knowledge sharing back and let you all just figure it out yourselves. I guess this came about when I tried to explain to you what the formula for a half wave dipole is, but you said I was wrong and you went to grasp at the physics of it and so on.

bored silly Thanks this.
  10. Diesel Dave

Diesel Dave Last Few of the OUTLAWS

Jan 20, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca.
    What I can't figured out is why Sherman is low key. He doesn't have a shop. I mean, if the tech is so superior, he would be making bank. But this guy hides low, only selects a few individuals to have there radio work on, I mean seriously? What is he hiding from ? Makes me think he is a predator of something and doesn't want the attention of his past. Btw rabbi, I followed the instructions on how to contact your boy and he never answered. I said in the message what I wanted to the tee and how much and that I was a serious purchaser, guess what, NO REPLY......like I mentioned here or elsewhere, your name has to be Rabbi, Craig and Jason to get an reply from your boy. Guess I will stick to my 2 techs out here in the west.

bored silly Thanks this.
  11. rabbiporkchop

rabbiporkchop Road Train Member

Feb 9, 2012
    Wapwallopen, Pa
    One reason would be trying to fly under FCC radar.
    Blanketing a 100 mile radius of your location with a strong signal on channel 19 has a tendency to attract attention from FCC as he found out in Amarillo.
    Making bank isn't necessarily his objective.
    Each radio that leaves his shop is a unique work of art and he treats it as such.
    He hates it when he sells a radio to someone who fails to follow instructions or allows their opinion to dictate how to put things together.
    Those folks are always the ones who have problems or give him a bad name.
    Hearing his own work over the airwaves is one of his greatest pleasures.

Diesel Dave Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.