A&A Express Brandon, SD

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by HAWAIIANTHRIVER, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Chalenger_76

Chalenger_76 Bobtail Member

Jun 1, 2016
    Time to go back to the road, another 400 mi to go

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. R.Hagar

R.Hagar Medium Load Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Well, are you planning on buying the truck.. Or just lease a turn in for another? I would lease in house and in a year or so buy my own.
    If you plan to keep the truck and pay it off, then a new truck through quality maybe better suited. But remember... It's new, but in three years it will need alot of costly maintenance. The payments will be the same.

4. RERM

RERM Road Train Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    Do a search on Quality, if you still want to do business with thieves, then go ahead.

I don't understand it, tons of threads here on Quality and how they and Celadon steal from O/O....a class action court case even!!!....PUBLICLY REPORTED!!!!!.......yet people keep considering doing business with them.....140 to 150K piece of equipment, will be CRITICAL to your business, yes, let's get it by going into business with thieves......I don't get it!!!...

5. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    That is exactly what Im doing, just this afternoon got word from rr recruiting tha was approved, also was told.about a new lease plan they have in house (A&A ), 2017 frgt shakers, manual and auto, 600 weekly l, 48 month and I think 42k buy out, tomorrow will go onto more info, will keep posted.

RERM Thanks this.
  6. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    This is strange. I just finished orientation with them last week and they know that I want to go in house as far as a lease and have been told nothing except that I am on the list waiting for a in house truck to become available. May I ask who you are talking to there at A&A regarding the Volvo's

7. jaso37

jaso37 Heavy Load Member

Sep 25, 2014
    I have been here since Dec 5 and this is the best company I have driven for. I lease directly from A&A and I do well. It isn't perfect but what company is?

I should've taken some time from my last company before I came over here, as my head wasn't in the right place but once I took some time off everything has been good. I literally drove from my other companies yard to Brandon.

I haven't seen any 780s here. I have the purple 730. The office here is really good but you have to know what you're doing to make money. Have to be disciplined cause the rates are low but you can make money.

Chalenger_76 Thanks this.
  8. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    No volvos, just frgt shakers evos, call recruiting.

9. blsqueak

blsqueak Road Train Member

Dec 27, 2009
    buckeye lake, oh
    I have to admit that so far I am not that happy here. On my second load it was to OKC for a 2100 live. When I get there I was told that it is a drop. We always drop there. Something that the DM neglected to tell me so of course my trailer was not ready to drop since not full of fuel, so sit there for a 5 hour unload. Then get my 3rd load and I took it because they changed the apt to 1000 tomorrow and then today another DM changed it back to 2200 tomorrow in SLC and told me deal with it. They tell us to communicate, communicate, but they are not doing this with me. There are some other issues also as far as this truck.

10. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    Gona do same my self, right now I'm in my company truck, waiting to get unladen at the caves in Carthage Mo. Go in to turn in truck Friday going for orientation in Brandon next Monday

jaso37 Thanks this.
  11. Chalenger_76

Jun 1, 2016
    Welcome to trucking!!!! It sucks, but it is what it is

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.