A&A Express

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by Voodoo Pyg, Feb 17, 2022.

1. MysticHZ

MysticHZ Road Train Member

May 28, 2010
    Shady?

JoeyJunk and Voodoo Pyg Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Needed that laugh this afternoon.

MysticHZ and JoeyJunk Thank this.
  4. wlynn883

wlynn883 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2021
    I'm watching your thread and following the adventure while waiting for inventory

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  5. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Well I thank you. I'm glad some people do find time to read this thing. I try to update as much as I can. Doing one today.

6. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Now comes the other news. They're doing some additional body work on Tessie so the wait is still killing my tookus. But life goes on. As for one of the earlier posts about adding a load early? That ended a few weeks ago. Apparently, payroll tried using the $50 fee as a deterrent but people didn't seem to care about any of that and took advantage of that. So now NO ONE is getting the early option. I just scored three loads worth nearly $6000 after being out for only a week. Wish me luck and ask any questions you may have.

markealy Thanks this.
  7. wlynn883

wlynn883 Bobtail Member

Dec 11, 2021
    I know you don’t get to update as much as some but I am enjoying following along.

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  8. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    My brother you getting any fuel surcharge iam making money off it

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  9. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    Hey there man. Yeah we're getting better rates and fuel surcharges now too. I did great this week honestly. I mean we had to know it was coming whether we believed it or not. Then you know people weren't going to play into the cheap freight market. They only have so many that would continue to drive down the market before they had to raise rates and surcharges.

10. markealy

markealy Road Train Member

Jun 20, 2013
    EL PASO
    i think this is just the TIP DAT reports rates are down iam hearing as much as 37% ....ouch last week i had my worst week since i have been hear i spent out like 2100 in fuel ....going back to muddflap app...starting off with 3600 on 500 miles this week but heading home to fix truck

Voodoo Pyg Thanks this.
  11. Voodoo Pyg

Voodoo Pyg Oink! Oink!

Jan 25, 2015
    Texas
    I'd heard that. See I had a lousy weeks last month and A&A wonders why we, the drivers, hate ending up in Kansas or the surrounding area. They put us on Schwans tours out of there and I was going to California for less than $2500. I was eating that up in fuel. I had to fight in order to stay out of there. Those are out worst rates in my opinion. Plus every time I ended up there, my home time request would suddenly vanish. Now I avoid that area like it has the Black Plague. This last week, I had loads that would bring me to over $6000 gross. If I had Tessie, I'd have way more money than that. She's still in the shop, but I'm waiting patiently. Just a bit of body work and it'll be over. Hell, right before Tessie took a big one, I'd grossed $10k in one run.

markealy Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.