A.D. Transport Express

Discussion in 'Motor Carrier Questions - The Inside Scoop' started by OhioTruckin, Mar 2, 2008.

1. btherain

btherain Bobtail Member

Oct 24, 2010
    Port Huron Mi
    This is not a reply. Just information on A.D. Have been with them for just over 3 years (otr). I cannot speak for the day drivers, it is my understanding they are union and make around $18 to $19 an hour. Is this company perfect? no but what company is? This is a very very good company to work for. I consistently bring home $ 1000 to $1500 a week. If i want next weekend off I just tell my DM (driver manager) and it is done without any problem. If your truck goes in the shop for repair that will be overnight you get a voucher to stay at the red roof inn or there drivers lounge has 4 very clean private rooms with 2 single beds in them if you just need to sleep for a few hours till your next load. Another tip. Do not wait for them to assign you a load if you have hours to drive CALL THEM! they have drivers that live all over the US and you can take a load to them to finish (relay). Now you did yourself a favor there is way more freight shipping if you are OUT of the state of Michigan. if you have questions you can contact me at btherain@gmail.com and will do my best to answer. This is a a very good company to drive for.

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. anon6655

anon6655 Light Load Member

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    Any drivers live in Michigan? I live about a half hour away from Canton and would like to know how often I can get home being that close to the terminal. Also, I work for prime as an independent contractor. I assume they're w2?

4. anon6655

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    If you could, can you pm me? I'm looking to switch over from prime by the end of the summer. I've already talked to Gary and he told me all that is left is to set up for orientation. They're being very good with me about giving me time to properly exit prime in the most professional way possible.

5. Toona67

Toona67 Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2015
    Any updates from anybody on this topic? Been trying to find more than the 3-4 naysayers out of a bushel of happy drivers and can't seem to!! Lol
    Considering moving to a new company based out of my home state of MI. At the moment either AD or Grasmid.
    Thanks

6. anon6655

Jan 12, 2014
    Michigan
    I went to ad, it's a great company, if you're near Canton you'll be home most weekends because most of our backhaul freight goes back to Michigan. They treat you well and it's not 100% forced dispatch

Toona67 Thanks this.
  7. Toona67

Toona67 Light Load Member

Oct 23, 2015
    I currently live in the Pittsburgh area but am trying to find a way back home to the Grayling area up north. It is a bit of drive to Canton but they are advertising for that area right now on indeed so not sure.
    Thanks for the update.

8. Prodriver96

Prodriver96 Light Load Member

Jun 18, 2014

9. Prodriver96

Prodriver96 Light Load Member

Jun 18, 2014
    I don't get how a company can get you to run illegally, especially now that there's elogs

10. Truck 5634

Truck 5634 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2017
    I've been off ad 12 weeks it's the best company never work for

11. Truck 5634

Truck 5634 Bobtail Member

Feb 1, 2017
    This is truck 5634 this is the best company I have ever work for I get all the miles I couldn't handle the people are great to work for the people that complain and take a lot of breaks don't get the miles but the ones out a long time get the miles I am very happy here

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.