a little pissed off

Discussion in 'Truckers Strike Forum' started by Volvo670ISX500, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Volvo670ISX500

Volvo670ISX500 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Chicago , il
    Its been 3 days now Im shut down and Im seeing some progress but so far nothing new about fuel going down or freight going up.. i have talked to some people from chicago and a bunch of them are running like nothing ever happened... really pisses me off.. I have to sit here and loose money to help myself and the guys that are running.. I dont know what to do, and that May1st people are talking about, well i dont think ill participate in it since a bunch of these guys dont appreciate us sitting here and helping them.. I would love for the tankers to stop hauling fuel to the truckstops so that the people running while were sitting here wont get anywhere.. if that happened we wouldnt even need to participate in the strike there woulodnt be any fuel so whether u want to or not u'd have to strike :biggrin_255: tankers unite.. and if anyone has the latest of whats happening let me know please so i know if i should start working again or how long this will last..

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. rch10007

rch10007 Medium Load Member

May 26, 2007
    Madison, AL
    You're doing the right thing! I too am parked but I realize the impact it's making without anyone having to tell me. It's made the national news and Clinton even called to ask to speak to some striking truckers.

You being parked is doing something. I have written a thread: http://www.thetruckersreport.com/tr...0632-have-you-contacted-your-local-state.html if you would like to check it out. These were my feelings on the subject.

If you really need to get back out there, go for it. :) You have already done so much just parking for 2 days. Every little but helps, but we can't all take the entire week off.

Let me know what you think of my thread.

4. Volvo670ISX500

Volvo670ISX500 Bobtail Member

Jan 24, 2008
    Chicago , il
    i just read ur post and i think ur pointing in the right direction and im glad that clinton has noticed all this and actually pretends like she cares.. thats another step forward.. :biggrin_25519: i hope we can win this war against diesel

5. Matthews

Matthews Medium Load Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Akron,OH
    Here is the latest image release to the media from our site. All Im going to say is this. YOU ARE NOT sitting alone. There are thousands of drivers and O/Os and Companies that are SHUT DOWN!

If want want NAMES and Numers I will get you those too.
    We've got a hell of a SUPPORT group. Im just unable to share that information here.

Here is the latest IMAGE for the PRESS / MEDIA

[​IMG]

All the best,
    OverTime / Matthew

6. broncrider

broncrider Road Train Member

heh....just call me

i am always on strike!!! lol

7. Mike's_Chick

Mike's_Chick Light Load Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Florida
    I saw on fox 35 news in fl today that the road cams were showing like no trucks! I saw one bob tail and one truck pulling two of those containers that go on cargo ships. The woman who was talking was really surprised at how clear traffic was. She kept commenting "wow, this is usually another bad spot!".

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.