A Pome - Forum Recruiters

Discussion in 'Schneider' started by workingklasshero, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. workingklasshero

workingklasshero Light Load Member

Sep 16, 2007

That’s BS. @sadwar once begged for all who came across his post, to give a referral “out of the kindness of your heart”, and he named YOU specifically as one of the “frequent posters” who deserved one. I’m sure you read it with glee.

Kind of like a big recruiter group hug. I’m not claiming all who were named are recruiters, but that post exists.

I’ll let the mods dig it up if they care to; I’m too tired. But it’s here and I read it. Maybe they missed it, as it violates the forum’s stated rules:

https://www.thetruckersreport.com/t.../recruiting-on-ttr-our-policy-defined.241475/

And how the hell can you speak for every member and every thread? That alone speaks volumes. An all encompassing group denial from @freightwipper. Yeah right.

You really claim that all these “Come with me on my journey” threads are written, and kept up, due to altruism? Give me a break man. We are not that gullible.

One or two, maybe.

As I've stated before, those who conceal their money interest in the guise of being helpful sicken me.

As I have also posted before, during orientation my class was told that Mr. Like, on youtube, earns more in referral fees than in truck revenue. MORE IN REFERRAL FEES THAN TRUCK REVENUE! The classroom instructor didn’t tell us that, an executive speaker did, impromptu when his name came up.

Now Mr. Like is fine with me; I know what he is. Youtube has no rules prohibiting it, as this forum does. The last time I posted the link to the forum rule about referrals and recruiting, it was deleted. Maybe I violated something else in the same post, I don’t know.

You have over 500 posts in the new driver forum. Why? You can’t even slide troublesome tandems without help. You’re a rookie FW!

Schneider is VERY generous with their referral bonuses, as others have attested. It’s real money, and it has resulted in the over-saturation of the program.

If you claim you have never accepted a referral fee, I’ll have nothing more to say on the matter. I will still believe otherwise, but I can’t prove it can I?

I have challenged you before, as you are well aware; and you have never made that explicit denial. Not even now.

Maybe you think a person who accepts referral fees, and makes himself ubiquitous here for years to further that aim, is not a recruiter. I do, and it will, and should, get you banned.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    Cat sdp Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Oh boy here we go...

First of all @sadwar helped me the most here before I joined and never once asked me or even hinted at a referral.
    He was very kind and helpful, even after being here he has helped me and gave me advice without any incentive.
    In fact some of the advice he gave me actually is detrimental to his business because he shared with me some tools he's used to be successful which in turn I've used.
    I am his competition but he's still helped me.
    Other ICs have done similar things.

I've been a member here nearly three years with over 8000 posts, my Schneider thread is coming up on two years and is over 1300 pages and the mods sure have been in there a lot.
    If were actually Mr. Big time Recruiter like you make me out to be then I would been banned long ago. It'
    Anddddd yes I did make what you call an "all encompassing" statement because of anyone were recruiting they would be banned. Not only that but every Schneider IC posting here has only been bi***ing and complaining about Schneider 99.9% of the time.
    Beyond all that I am currently in the process of figuring out my escape plan out of here, most likely to get my own authority and drivers with their own authority (including previous ICs here) have gone out of there way to help me and give me advice when they have nothing to gain in doing so.
    There are kind helpful drivers out here without a hidden agenda to suck a referral out of you whether you believe or not.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  4. workingklasshero

Sep 16, 2007
    Tomorrow whippersnapper, I'm going to bed now. Sleep well.

5. freightwipper

freightwipper Road Train Member

Mar 24, 2014
    OTR
    Let's drop it please, all that would come out of it will degrade the fourm.

6. workingklasshero

Sep 16, 2007
    You remind me of Luther in the Warriors above. You and your kind degrade the forum whippersnapper, by turning it into a recruiting tool for your own profit. Shame on you. I'll spell it out in more detail tomorrow. Still no mention of referral fees I see...

7. mickeyrat

mickeyrat Road Train Member

Nov 24, 2011
    on my 30 min break
    of course I am. We know members enjoy ad free posting cuz the 2000 plus non members online at a given time see the ads, which generate the funds needed to keep this truck in fuel.

dude needs to lay off this recruiting ########, unless his railing against is HIS way to recruit. It getting tiresome.

bullhaulerswife Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.