A real sub sandwich

Discussion in 'Truck Stops' started by JonJon78, Oct 10, 2018.

1. JonJon78

JonJon78 Road Train Member

Jul 1, 2018
    LOL... No, although I probably could have...

Oldironfan Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Dave_in_AZ

Dave_in_AZ Road Train Member

May 4, 2015
    Without question, I could eat that in one sitting. Faster than a lot of you could imagine lol.

Unfortunately, I'm dieting atm. Bread and pasta are basically off the menu.

JonJon78 and VIDEODROME Thank this.
  4. MartinFromBC

MartinFromBC Road Train Member

Oct 19, 2018
    If anyone ever gets into the interior of BC stop at the 99 Mile store beside the Honda/Skidoo dealer in 100 Mile House. Walk back to the deli counter, and have them custom make you a sub. Best sub sandwiches I've ever had!

JonJon78 Thanks this.
  5. bzinger

bzinger Road Train Member

Dec 10, 2014
    omaha , ne
    I like that place !
    A few years ago I was parked there for the night all by myself ( still daylight ) enjoying a cold ####tail doing paperwork when this large cat sauntered by my truck across the lot headed for the dumpster ( bad ### unbothered by anything ) .
    He jumped in the dumpster ...meanwile along came along comes Mr . redneck with his hooch looking slobbering mutt and of course he has to back in right next to me about the time that kitty jumped out of the dumpster .
    Mr redneck seeing free dinner for hooch tells him get him boy ! And off hooch ran toward the dumpster as I thought kitty just gonna jump back in the dumpster ...wrong ! ...kitty just sat there and waited for hooch .
    When kitty was done taking hooch to school he came screaming back Mr rednecks truck bleeding like he'll as I laughed my arse off .
    Never heard a word out of hooch all night and kitty jumped back in the dumpster for another snack after he yawned and stared rednecks way for a while .

MartinFromBC, skellr and JonJon78 Thank this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.