Aaa cooper transportation

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by jgarciajr40, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    I've seen Knight pulling a Midnite Express trailer, and Midnite Express pulling a Knight trailer.

Midnite Express was/is part of Midwest.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    Sometimes the best option is to pay a different carrier if they don't have the man power in the area. Estes does that with contractors. I've seen covenant, random fly by night carriers, etc pulling our stuff.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  4. basedinMN_

basedinMN_ Medium Load Member

Jan 21, 2011
    St Paul, MN
    Do you know what caused the drivers or dockworkers to talk to a union in the first place?

5. KaoMinerva

KaoMinerva Transcendent God

Feb 5, 2016
    No... I don't work there. I just know it caused that terminal to get shut down many many years ago now.

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  6. Bill51

Bill51 Road Train Member

Jul 27, 2015
    I believe Knight/Swift owns Midnite Express now. (To the best of my knowledge, it came with Midwest Motor Express)

7. JohnBoy

JohnBoy Road Train Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Lake Worth, FL.
    Correct

JoeyJunk Thanks this.
  8. Mnmover99

Mnmover99 Light Load Member

Oct 22, 2022
    Watch the you tube interviews muthertruckin did at the Knight/Swift headquarters. Very informative, looks like they are going places and making money. Also they just started sponsoring a racecar.

9. Nickanator1988

Nickanator1988 Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2022
    How much was Aaa cooper annual raise this year? I hear they should be getting it in July this month if they already haven't received it. Im thinking of team driving with my wife for them as of now they posted a job in atlanta georgia paying 0.84cpm idk if this is with the new annual raise or before.. i was hoping this was posted before the raise happened this month.

Also do they pay drop and hook pay? If so how much? Do team trucks get refrigerator and or inverter and cb radios? Do they hook your sets for you at Aaa? How fast do the team trucks go mph? Do they have the miles too make consistent paychecks atleast for team drivers? Would anyone recommend working for them?

10. Gomer1969

Gomer1969 Light Load Member

Jan 13, 2013
    https://www.truckingboards.com/bb/
    Go to this site and you'll get all your questions answered

11. Nickanator1988

Nickanator1988 Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2022

I appreciate the link however that forum isnt as good as trucker report has too many pop ups and ads as well as didnt even answer not one of my questions i asked. So ill wait for someone who works at Aaa cooper too hopefully reply. That site did have decent information for other ltl companies like od and sefl but doesn't seem like people respond on their as often as these forums.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.