AAA Cooper

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Kstrong86, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Kstrong86

Kstrong86 Medium Load Member

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Oh yea I stayed busy. I got the ticked EB Mosspoint.

Matt1924, 88 Alpha and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    You hit it right on the head man. They got me. All those scales 49 SB I was green lighted and the same at Hammond. I know I wasn’t worried about Alabama. I was just waiting for MS or FL. Lol. But like I said the Company ate that bill not me

4. Matt1924

Matt1924 Light Load Member

Aug 6, 2018
    Georgia
    Been really busy lately. Switching between a 32’ and 48’ lift gate trailer mostly. Slowly forgetting what it’s like to drive in a forward gear. Really enjoying the route, it’s been a little of this and that depending on where I’m needed that day. Favorite part is meeting customers and getting to know them, have already met several who we know mutual friends, etc. I do find that I don’t have the time or energy for much else during the week anymore and really enjoy sleeping. The. The weekend gotta play catch up on all I missed during the week. A bit of adjustment still needed to get used to the differing start times leach day, and at our terminal we dont use dock workers which I hear is rather unusual for AAA. I did read an article this weekend that said not having a set wake schedule opened you up to a slew of diseases and shortened lifespan, so now I’m depressed lol.

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  5. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    :D probably the same articles that states coffee is bad then come around and tell ya look at the coffee benefits. Im glad the blue line is keeping ya busy, another way to look at it its not matter what season you at least will get ya 10 hours.

Right now im at a chemical warehouse waiting to be unloaded, once im done I gotta go back to get a second trailer with 9 stops easy peasy. Once im done im probably going to the airport and do pick ups.

@88 Alpha where does your company got you going today. I hope you got good miles last week.

@Kstrong86 hope you guys get a lot of miles this week to compensate from the last short week.

6. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Not sure where I'll be headed today. I've been on vacation this past week, so my miles were ZERO but was paid decently. If it's anything like I normally do, I'll end up around Harrisburg, PA probably Thursday then up and down I-95.

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  7. Texas_hwy_287

Texas_hwy_287 Road Train Member

Sep 25, 2016
    Texas
    Thats nice hope you had an awesome time off. I cant wait for my vacation and relax.

88 Alpha Thanks this.
  8. 88 Alpha

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    As I posted above, the past 3 or 4 months, I leave the house and end up in Eastern PA before the end of the week, then it's up and down 95 until I go home again. Sometimes, they let me run back and forth across I-10 to Louisiana and back to FL.

When I planned my vacation, I had no idea there would be a hurricane that week, but I sure was glad to be home in Alabama when it was slowly moving up the eastern seaboard. I've been blessed.

Matt1924 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  9. 88 Alpha

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    Just got the word. Am headed to Lafayette, LA.

Matt1924 and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  10. Kstrong86

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    We don’t get extra miles to make up for last week. We just get our normal run. What I could do is probably work the dock for a few hours each night but that all depends on how I feel when I wake up. I’ll see lol.

• Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.