AAA Cooper

Discussion in 'Discuss Your Favorite Trucking Company Here' started by Kstrong86, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Jgatson

Jgatson Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2019
    I just got hired on for linehaul out of the Jacksonville terminal. What can I except flat orientation and training?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. Kstrong86

Kstrong86 Medium Load Member

May 20, 2017
    Orlando, FL
    Sorry man I’ve been extremely busy. The first week is mostly online computer stuff. Second week is usually working with someone on the dock and going on a run with someone. On the dock you will see how we load and unload. Where freight goes to what doors and what not. On the the run with the linehaul driver he will show you how to hook up and break down the sets. Now we usually we don’t hook up our own sets here that’s why we have yard dogs for. But we still need to go behind them and make sure it’s hook up right. And that’s pretty much it. You will ride with him for a few days or a week depending on your experience and comfort level that both you and the driver feel at that time.

4. 88 Alpha

88 Alpha Trucker Forum STAFF Staff Member

May 12, 2012
    SouthEast Alabama
    I've noticed in my Area of Operation they have P&D, Linehaul, and Chip wagons, and container haulers. The P&D and Linehaul drivers wear standard AAA Cooper shirts but the chip and container drivers wear fluorescent green t-shirts. I've only noticed the latter two after the recent sale.

Lonesome and Texas_hwy_287 Thank this.
  5. Jgatson

Jgatson Bobtail Member

Nov 13, 2019
    Thank you so much

Texas_hwy_287 Thanks this.
  6. Nickanator1988

Nickanator1988 Light Load Member

Jul 8, 2022
    Are you still working at aaa cooper since knight and swift bought them out? Has things changed? What is teams paying now with the new july annual pay raise?

Me and my wife team drive 5yrs experience.. how fast do team trucks governed at? Do they have miles? Do the team trucks have refrigerators? Will they allow us too bring our cat since we are an established husband and wife team? I mean since they got bought out by knight and swift and they both allow pets why wouldn't aaa cooper..

I think recent job post for teams says 84cpm but is this before this month july annual raise or after the raise?

Please i hope your still with the company and can answer my questions you know you cant trust no recruiters..

IndianaMike Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.