Absolute best lease purchase program for flatbed in your opinion?

Discussion in 'Lease Purchase Trucking Forum' started by LetsGoBrandon$, Oct 16, 2021.

1. LetsGoBrandon$

LetsGoBrandon$ Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2021
    Im looking to either team drive flatbed or lease purchase flatbed. I've looked at so many different websites my head is spinning. Please can anyone recommend a good company?

2. Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.

3. D.Tibbitt

D.Tibbitt Road Train Member

Apr 26, 2013
    Gettin' down westbound
    Where are you looking to run , how hard do u wanna work and do you wanna eventually become an owner operator?

4. bryan21384

bryan21384 Road Train Member

Sep 18, 2009
    Memphis, TN
    Try P&S Transportation down in Birmingham, AL. You'll be able to travel anywhere in the country. My buddy is on his 4th stint with them. They always have treated him well, and he did lease purchase each time. Each time he left he was looking for greener grass. I always tell him he should have never left there in the first place. He does pretty good there, but if he worked harder, I believe he would blow it out of the park. He's there now doing LP and he's home weekly, and Alabama is where he stays. By his account, they have an ungodly amount of freight to keep you busy, and the rates are good. He is thinking of working PA and NJ for a bit since the rates are increasing there for their customer freight. Normally you can't get that man out of the south lol.

LetsGoBrandon$ and D.Tibbitt Thank this.
  5. LetsGoBrandon$

LetsGoBrandon$ Bobtail Member

Oct 15, 2021
    Thank you I will look at p&s freight.

bryan21384 Thanks this.
  • Truckers Report Jobs

Trucking Jobs in 30 seconds

Every month 400 people find a job with the help of TruckersReport.